ElitePixels.net - Web Design Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy always impressed me with his awesome arts, again he shows a talent of his genuine masterpiece for me. Keep rocking mate :).

One of the best GFX that i had ever found. Quality and Patience to delivered the works is the thing i love from him.

kind regards

xeniux

Ordered a logo and does the job very fast when he is online and impressive graphic designer found on WJ and he listen to his client suggestions and feedback patiently and do work accordingly and i recommend this guy who need the logo,banner or anything that need to be done in Photoshop

And also will order some graphics work in future too :)

regards

sathishkumar

Ordered a logo and does the job very fast when he is online and impressive graphic designer found on WJ and he listen to his client suggestions and feedback patiently and do work accordingly and i recommend this guy who need the logo,banner or anything that need to be done in Photoshop

And also will order some graphics work in future too :)

regards

sathishkumar

This guy always impressed me with his awesome arts, again he shows a talent of his genuine masterpiece for me. Keep rocking mate :).

One of the best GFX that i had ever found. Quality and Patience to delivered the works is the thing i love from him.

kind regards

xeniux

Fast Perfect Service He Provide me a Quality Logo in under 1 Hour.

Realy Great Service Vouch for him.

Its sad that not all Graphic Designer here Provide Fast & Quality Graphics service like this Guy!!!

Thanks Man !!!

Thanks for your kind reviews :)
Looking forward to work with you guys again ;)

I'm looking for 4-5 pages of complete website design to be made.

Sure mate, PMing you now :)

Thanks for the designs!
Was very helpful in providing me with graphics and logos during my interim away from wJunction.

Highly recommended for anyone looking for quality design work with a very quick turn around time.

Thanks again!

Great Service, Spent a lot of time on my logo due to myself moaning about it that it had to be spot on perfect. Froomple is one of the best designers on WJunction next to CB. Both great designers recommend them 100%. A*

Amazing service Froomple offers. Provided me with multiple types of GFX until we came to a final decision. Revised my GFX multiple times with no hassles.
Worked in a timely manner, and an all round nice guy.

Will be back later for more.
-proXace™

Really awesome design mate.
btw, what is the charge for making a flyer(vector) for printing?
Matter/image etc.. will be for some company/shop/Org launching and giving some offer for first timers.
Will be distributed through newspaper as an attachment.

highly skilled and friendly guy, instant changes and suggestion in messenger itself
i highly recommend you to use his service

and thanks for attractive tagline to my forum :D

Great Service, Spent a lot of time on my logo due to myself moaning about it that it had to be spot on perfect. Froomple is one of the best designers on WJunction next to CB. Both great designers recommend them 100%. A*
Thanks Jamie :) Was great working with you ♥

Amazing service Froomple offers. Provided me with multiple types of GFX until we came to a final decision. Revised my GFX multiple times with no hassles.
Worked in a timely manner, and an all round nice guy.

Will be back later for more.
-proXaceâ„¢
Same to you as-well, was very co-operative with me :)

Really awesome design mate.
btw, what is the charge for making a flyer(vector) for printing?
Matter/image etc.. will be for some company/shop/Org launching and giving some offer for first timers.
Will be distributed through newspaper as an attachment.
Thanks man, sent you a PM regarding the flyer :)

Request for animated banners.. quality works finished in short period of time! recommended!! :)

highly skilled and friendly guy, instant changes and suggestion in messenger itself
i highly recommend you to use his service

and thanks for attractive tagline to my forum :D
Thanks guys :sun:

Available for Work :)
P.S: If you need a website to be designed, and have a sample with you, please shoot a PM :)
I am keen to design websites these days. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back