ElitePixels.net - Web Design Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
uw8RP.png

Thanks for the Logo :)

i want to have a custom filehost buttons for my blog. One for RapidGator and Squillion.
Please PM me your quote. I need this ASAP.
Thank you.

Thanks for the BlazingVPS.com logo, super fast and amazing work.. Thank you very much. Would recommend :D

Big vouch for froomple

just had a second job done. great service! :)

uw8RP.png

Thanks for the Logo :)
Thanks for your honest reviews friends ;)

i want to have a custom filehost buttons for my blog. One for RapidGator and Squillion.
Please PM me your quote. I need this ASAP.
Thank you.

It will be done shortly :)

If i just think one thing that i need this in graphically i tell this to froomple and this man does absolutely in the same way that i just thought about :)

Awesome service, he did a quick excellent job! Usually I'm not so keen about working with people who quickly mock up a logo because I always think that the outcome won't be as good as hiring someone expensive... This time I was really surprised (in a good way) about the quality of work that has been delivered!

10/10 for me ;)

thanks for the great service!

Heres a couple nice results from Froomple for some cool web tools:

http://ad.sank.ca/banners.php

Lame wording is my fault, but great banners thank you!

If i just think one thing that i need this in graphically i tell this to froomple and this man does absolutely in the same way that i just thought about :)

Got a logo done! Very quick and neat job.

thanks for making my banner .. good job .. it was done in 1 hour. really fast. also low price.

Thanks for the quick header at www.back-links.ca

I especially like what you did there with the font. ;)

Awesome service, he did a quick excellent job! Usually I'm not so keen about working with people who quickly mock up a logo because I always think that the outcome won't be as good as hiring someone expensive... This time I was really surprised (in a good way) about the quality of work that has been delivered!

10/10 for me ;)

Whoo: Agree 100% .. Froomple is a Great GFX'er ;) .. Keep the good job up mate :)

Regards
BdR

Wonderful work great job in few time !!! i 101% agree with froomple's great gfx!!

Thanks a lot for your precious feedback guys :)

Last edited:
And a great news guys :)
I am going to have a portfolio site soon, going to have a trademark brand name.
It wont be "Froomple Graphics" but a brandable name ;)

And i am Very much available for new orders !!

P.S: Now i accept web designs aswell ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back