ElitePixels.net - Web Design Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure people have said it again and again...
but man, are you genius

Amazing service, quality and creativity
+++ Recommended +++

Cutting all the crap, coming to the point... Hire Froomple as your GFX designer and get what you really want. One of my most awesome friends & one of the best designers of wJ. I have no words to express this guy's work quality. Hire him & try out yourself & am sure you will be more than satisfied.

Froomple <3

Amazing GFX work, super fast and very upfront with everything.

Trusted.

The Graphics service is extraordinary. Surely will recommend it to everyone in my circle . The price represents a great value. ElitePixels has done many works for my site for over past few days now, and I have been quite pleased. if I ever wanted the graphics work again i'll surely will go with these guys ;)

The service done by Froomple is awesome!
High quality service for low prices, I'll definitely go with them in future and recommend him to all!
Good luck!

Giveaway Requested :D

Fantastic Job and very very fast service keep it up man :)

Asked him to make a sig for me did an excellent job :) , highly recommended service

Very fast and reliable service. :)

He Make A Awesome Logo For Me.:sun:
And Also Help Me To Insert A Logo On MY Site.:friends:
Always Trusted This Guy.:snog:
Keep It Up Buddy.^_^

I am sure people have said it again and again...
but man, are you genius

Amazing service, quality and creativity
+++ Recommended +++

Cutting all the crap, coming to the point... Hire Froomple as your GFX designer and get what you really want. One of my most awesome friends & one of the best designers of wJ. I have no words to express this guy's work quality. Hire him & try out yourself & am sure you will be more than satisfied.

Froomple <3
Thanks everyone for your kind words :)
My new site is going good, all because of you guys.

wow your designs actually looks nice. I might look into this since I need some help. But we'll see
Thanks mate, glad that you liked it. I've not updated it with even 1/6th of my works, gotta add em one by one ;) Will take time though (800+ designs :D )

And to return back to the community, i've put up a special offer for one week :D Do check it out here : http://www.wjunction.com/1225786-post1.htm

Been using your design services for a while now, and have to say I'm truly satisfied. Great work, super speed and excellent price rates!

Thank you. Will continue to use your design services.

Superp work i just asked Froomple to design the logo for my community according to design and the niche of the community and i really amazed and surprise when i see the outcome i really love that logo thanks for your hard work. Excellent skills keep it up buddy :)

Froomple Did an amazing job!! Better then expectations, actually! I gave him 1-3 colors, and said 'classic' but 'stylish' and he came up with something awesome! I wasn't sure if i was going to keep this theme, but after his Logo, i wanna keep using it! I Feel Guilty Not Paying.

Before Froomple:

Before-New-Logo.png

After Froomple:

After-Froomple.png

Been using your design services for a while now, and have to say I'm truly satisfied. Great work, super speed and excellent price rates!

Thank you. Will continue to use your design services.

Awesome graphics service highly recommended (y)

You are clearly a pro in GFX design. Nice work.
Thanks for the graphic and best of luck.

Superp work i just asked Froomple to design the logo for my community according to design and the niche of the community and i really amazed and surprise when i see the outcome i really love that logo thanks for your hard work. Excellent skills keep it up buddy :)

Thanks guys :) It was fun designing em :)

Froomple Did an amazing job!! Better then expectations, actually! I gave him 1-3 colors, and said 'classic' but 'stylish' and he came up with something awesome! I wasn't sure if i was going to keep this theme, but after his Logo, i wanna keep using it! I Feel Guilty Not Paying.

Before Froomple:

After Froomple:
hehe, thanks Kiefer ;)

>.> you also made the thread a lot heavy with those images >.> :))

Thanks Froomple !!!
Awesome graphics service :)

:) np.

Offer expiring very soon. Looking forward for a few PM's :p

Regards

Last edited:
As always he is awesome, i just had one theme designed by him in 2 hours xD

I just told him on skype how it should look like and he did it. No examples, no details. I saw the final work and was like "WOW, you hacked my imagination dude!"

Great way to go boy!

Thank you so much Mr. Froomple, Once again for helping me out with your Amazing piece of work.
RESPECT. Great Work done in only a little amount of time. :) Great Service.
Keep up the great work :) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back