ElitePixels.net - Web Design Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe its one of the more professional looking companies i have seen around.
Im loving the port-folio very nice work.

ElitePixels is a relatively young graphics services , but they have already learned the crucial necessity of wide-ranging customer service. I vouch for ElitePixels top spot among the best graphics services available in market.

Cheers Froom ;)

Elite Pixels has now completed 5 pieces of work for me - each time they have produced excellent quality work, within a short time-frame and at very reasonable prices. I'm just about to commission another piece of work, and the best way of showing how much confidence I have in Froomple and Elite Pixels is that I don't even look around anymore for other suppliers.

I know that what I get will be of the highest quality at very very reasonable prices.

Thanks again Froomple - be in touch in the next couple of days about the skin....

Best GFX Artist Around

Froomple is my main pixel guy, his work is just amazing and i give him credit for all he does! Keep up the good work! His prices are also affordable and he gets the job done quickly!

/Vouch

Froomple is a very good guy and he makes the work done fast. I was really happy with his work and I will use his service again for sure!

Thanks again Froomple :)

Guess its my 4th review here but he is toooo good at what he does. Got one site designed this time, superb work and great professionalism.

This is my 3rd Hire. His work is simply great & pretty affordable to my pocket. Got a couple of banners made from him this time & the delivery time is extreme fast & the design was exquisite, exactly what i wanted. (y) [Better than what i imagined in my head actually]

Hired him to make a work for me. His work is amazing and he is very friendly.

No doubt I'll hire you for more works in the future!

Thanks Froomple! ;)

nice works

Hired him for Logo

He is really good &fast i like the finished Logo.

Thanks so much Sir ;)

Just Got The Site Design, Awesome & Professional Work At Good Rate

Got everything re-designed from Froomple, awesome work at affordable prices and they are professional!

Elite Pixels has now completed 5 pieces of work for me - each time they have produced excellent quality work, within a short time-frame and at very reasonable prices. I'm just about to commission another piece of work, and the best way of showing how much confidence I have in Froomple and Elite Pixels is that I don't even look around anymore for other suppliers.

I know that what I get will be of the highest quality at very very reasonable prices.

Thanks again Froomple - be in touch in the next couple of days about the skin....

Froomple is my main pixel guy, his work is just amazing and i give him credit for all he does! Keep up the good work! His prices are also affordable and he gets the job done quickly!

/Vouch

Froomple is a very good guy and he makes the work done fast. I was really happy with his work and I will use his service again for sure!

Guess its my 4th review here but he is toooo good at what he does. Got one site designed this time, superb work and great professionalism.

This is my 3rd Hire. His work is simply great & pretty affordable to my pocket. Got a couple of banners made from him this time & the delivery time is extreme fast & the design was exquisite, exactly what i wanted. (y) [Better than what i imagined in my head actually]

Hired him to make a work for me. His work is amazing and he is very friendly.

No doubt I'll hire you for more works in the future!

Thanks Froomple! ;)

I sincerely thank each and everyone of you guys for working with me. I'm sure you guys liked my services. :friends:

And to folks out here, i've updated some of my recent web-designs on my portfolio. Have a look at them here :
http://www.elitepixels.net/portfolio/

And a few tidbits :

We are working with Froomple for our new layout design for 198host.com, he is amazing to work with and explains things very well!

No doubt we would hire Froomple for more works in the future - if you are pondering hiring him i would definately do it!

Great job..

Hired him to design a logo and a favicon for my site, and he made a stunning logo within 20 mins :) Would recommend him to anyone who is considering getting gfx work done.

Great work, excellent service, pleasant transaction. Very easy to work with!

Will do business with again in the very near future!

Thanks Froomple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back