Earn 2$/1000 ImageViews + Earn 100$ Bonus - ImageTwist Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes they pay regulary and simple. not like imagechilly for example

i recommend imagetwist to everyone

I haven't had any problems with Imgchili & is one of the few that still use paypal.

Imagetwist is starting to suck since they dropped paypal & money bonkers takes for ever & payza will not transfer to my bank unless i do a $15 bank transfer so that doesn't leave much for usa.

they pay me all the time regullary. when i have premium acc they pay me in 24 h when i don't have it they pay me in 2 or 3 days.

Yes they pay me on payza but i recive money on that also from other things so i earn decent money and that is not big problem for me.

Payza transfer of 15$ is really to much but that is diffrent subject.

Last edited:
they pay me all the time regullary. when i have premium acc they pay me in 24 h when i don't have it they pay me in 2 or 3 days.

In imagechilly last request was 30 dayz ago and still nothing...

Yes they pay me on payza but i recive money on that also from other things so i earn decent money and that is not big problem for me.

Payza transfer of 15$ is really to much but that is diffrent subject.

Not sure why you are having trouble with imgchili as they have always paid me, even when my account was hacked and money stole from my account i was paid twice the following week, maybe you have been banned for cheating or the payout option you are using suck?

no i work normal no cheats or other crap! i have write to admin and the final answer is to be patient we having problem's with payz-a.. now i try with pay pal but sitlll nothing. Planetsuzy wouldn't ban them without reason they really suck (for some users)!

I thought Planetsuzy banned all PPC?? Looks like its a problem with the payout option & not the host its self. I have used them for more than a year without problem.

I post my image's on planet suzy regullary.. (image twist)
who will know what is the problem? i 'm glad that everything is ok with you. i work with them only 2 month's maybe that's the main reason. :/

My payment is pending from 3rd week of october and the other I am yet to request,been a user for a long time,but seems like the payments are at a standstill....what is the cause?did anyone get paid in last 5 weeks?

Imageporter sucks! I requested payout, got message payment rejected.. they even not bothered to reply my question
Now i'm out of Imageporter, using Imagetwist, no paypal but using LR, waiting for payout from last 2 weeks..
Let's see they pays me or not
Plz suggest Any other except Imgdino which gives Paypal option

Imgchilly accept paypal and they are ok now. But for me Image Twist is the best. i work with them a lot and always got paid. Now i request on webmoney cause payza sukcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back