Doodstream.com - The end of a former user-friendly host?

Sadisflix.io

Here we go! Perhaps the end of Doodstream?

Doodstream has been a video player that, over the last few years since 2019 (when it was announced by wjunction), has always managed to please its users, improving upon improving, not following the path taken by the StreamSB player, i.e. LOWERING VIEWES and exiting scam and giving false stats to line your pockets before leaving BUT all good things must come to an end, for the best, of course!

Since May 2023, or even before, everything has been going pretty well, most of us were paid correctly, views were perfectly accounted for, a very clean and fast native interface (I think that's a big part of the reason why everyone joined), Doodstream experienced in just 3 months the success that a huge video host should have had in more time. +250M visits on the very first domain for videos, a totally lightning speed of growth.

Today, I think that after multiple bad internal choices, this whole empire has been shattered. Perhaps a lack of developers, skills, or simply poor management of such a mass of storage, in short we won't know any more for the moment.

A huge drag that has been compounding the problems for several months now:
- Errors on many videos
- Cache redirects destroyed on an entire domain
- Maintenance at peak times
- And many others that ruin every site that depends on their services.

A lot of problems piling up and today destroying what Doodstream once was. The support that responds once every 5 weeks is also frustrating, and even worse when there's a problem that didn't come from us.

Finally, I think we're witnessing the downfall of one of the biggest video hosting companies in recent years.

And there's nothing we can do about it!

I'm not insinuating anything, but this goes straight to the heart of the matter, I think doodstream is ABSOLUTELY NOT out of money with so much traffic, but management has something to do with it, believe me.

51 comments
so i think i need a vps with unmetred bandwitdth
Party Posing GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

what u guys think about vtube?
Not as good at view counting, around 50% less earnings than doodstream, shaving, they cut rates quietly each month, with same views you earn even less each month. I use it as an alternative host but it's definitely not a replacement for doodstream.

Not as good at view counting, around 50% less earnings than doodstream, shaving, they cut rates quietly each month, with same views you earn even less each month. I use it as an alternative host but it's definitely not a replacement for doodstream.
Sh*t lol
What other option do u suggest? I’m only using dood

Must be a scam….with all the paid confirmations. We’ve never not paid our uploaders lol. We may have paid late but our uploaders aren’t shaved to death 😂. Now we plan weekly payouts so PLEASE tell me how we’re a scam lol. Get it together bud.
You are thieves, you left me with 2 rejected payments, you are ashamed, but doodstream has never left me in a bad way and with payments in hours, not like you

Buddy if you were rejected it’s because your views didn’t check out. That’s the only reason buddy.
I have been doing this for years and this is the first time I have seen that for criticizing a company for late payments and they reject them.

be more serious about the matter
Post automatically merged:

Buddy if you were rejected it’s because your views didn’t check out. That’s the only reason buddy.
My visits to my videos are tier 1 and 2 and are always legal, I am not the only person who has rejected payments at your discretion for fraudulent visits and I am a serious user who works legally and with efforts in any PPS company - PPD - PPV

Last edited:
I have been doing this for years and this is the first time I have seen that for criticizing a company for late payments and they reject them.

be more serious about the matter
Post automatically merged:

My visits to my videos are tier 1 and 2 and are always legal, I am not the only person who has rejected payments at your discretion for fraudulent visits and I am a serious user who works legally and with efforts in any PPS company - PPD - PPV
Nothing you say will make your visits to wolfstream more legit. We have checked all of our parameters. For example, you mean from "thousands of views" you had like 15 people that clicked mandatory ads on our website? Ya right bud :) Enjoy your day. Our paydays to all our users speaks for itself.

Back