Doodstream.com - The end of a former user-friendly host?

Sadisflix.io

Here we go! Perhaps the end of Doodstream?

Doodstream has been a video player that, over the last few years since 2019 (when it was announced by wjunction), has always managed to please its users, improving upon improving, not following the path taken by the StreamSB player, i.e. LOWERING VIEWES and exiting scam and giving false stats to line your pockets before leaving BUT all good things must come to an end, for the best, of course!

Since May 2023, or even before, everything has been going pretty well, most of us were paid correctly, views were perfectly accounted for, a very clean and fast native interface (I think that's a big part of the reason why everyone joined), Doodstream experienced in just 3 months the success that a huge video host should have had in more time. +250M visits on the very first domain for videos, a totally lightning speed of growth.

Today, I think that after multiple bad internal choices, this whole empire has been shattered. Perhaps a lack of developers, skills, or simply poor management of such a mass of storage, in short we won't know any more for the moment.

A huge drag that has been compounding the problems for several months now:
- Errors on many videos
- Cache redirects destroyed on an entire domain
- Maintenance at peak times
- And many others that ruin every site that depends on their services.

A lot of problems piling up and today destroying what Doodstream once was. The support that responds once every 5 weeks is also frustrating, and even worse when there's a problem that didn't come from us.

Finally, I think we're witnessing the downfall of one of the biggest video hosting companies in recent years.

And there's nothing we can do about it!

I'm not insinuating anything, but this goes straight to the heart of the matter, I think doodstream is ABSOLUTELY NOT out of money with so much traffic, but management has something to do with it, believe me.

51 comments
It was an example of cheap storage, you can also do Hetzner servers, Google Cloud Servers etc, most reputable western companies do dedicated servers with large(ish) capacity storage for decent prices then you can reverse proxy it with a offshore host.
you mean you can host warez content ( like movies and tv shows ) in google cloud or amazon aws, and if you setup reverse proxy in offshore ignore dmca hosting you dont get banned from google cloud ?

you mean you can host warez content ( like movies and tv shows ) in google cloud or amazon aws, and if you setup reverse proxy in offshore ignore dmca hosting you dont get banned from google cloud ?

When you reverse proxy content via apache2 or httpd (I don't know how to do it with NGINX) then you serve content exclusively from the offershore IP. Link it with cloudflare and then you have two layers of protection.

1st Layer is CF which will forward copyright complaints to the IP on their system.
2nd layer is the offshore host which will receive the copyright complaints and ignore it

All leaving your actual server IP unknown, you can use it for loadbalancing too

Please bear in mind this is only as secure as you make it, if your offshore server is compromised then it could leak your main server IP, if you have panels etc such as cpanel or virtualmin that can also leak your main site IP address, especially since they cannot be accessed via a reverse proxy server without additional work.

Last edited:
When you reverse proxy content via apache2 or httpd (I don't know how to do it with NGINX) then you serve content exclusively from the offershore IP. Link it with cloudflare and then you have two layers of protection.

1st Layer is CF which will forward copyright complaints to the IP on their system.
2nd layer is the offshore host which will receive the copyright complaints and ignore it

All leaving your actual server IP unknown, you can use it for loadbalancing too

Please bear in mind this is only as secure as you make it, if your offshore server is compromised then it could leak your main server IP, if you have panels etc such as cpanel or virtualmin that can also leak your main site IP address, especially since they cannot be accessed via a reverse proxy server without additional work.
thank you for your explanation

i have all ready setup a reverse proxy, and the probleme its the bandwitdh, with reverse you use a bandwidtch in your vps + from your main server streaming

so i think i need a vps with unmetred bandwitdth

i will try it ...

It was an example of cheap storage, you can also do Hetzner servers, Google Cloud Servers etc, most reputable western companies do dedicated servers with large(ish) capacity storage for decent prices then you can reverse proxy it with a offshore host.
Can you recommend a cheap offshore hosting provider?(Offshore hosting can be pricey)
How much CPU, RAM, and other resources does this proxy server need?

thank you for your explanation

i have all ready setup a reverse proxy, and the probleme its the bandwitdh, with reverse you use a bandwidtch in your vps + from your main server streaming

so i think i need a vps with unmetred bandwitdth

i will try it ...

That is true, all data is transferred from main -> proxy -> client so while 1gb file is still 1gb, it will use 1gb bandwidth for both reverse proxies. Also if you have a main server at 1gbps and a reverse proxy as 100mbps it's bottlenecked by the slower speed, same goes if you have a main server 100mbps and a reverse proxy at 1gbps you'll still only get 100mbps from your servers.
Post automatically merged:

Can you recommend a cheap offshore hosting provider?(Offshore hosting can be pricey)
How much CPU, RAM, and other resources does this proxy server need?

There's a few hosts, 100mbps servers: AlexHost ($5 - $25 monthly), REGXA ($5 - $20 monthly), 1gbps servers: BlackHost [not ignored by lenient] ($11 - $48 monthly), 1gbps+ servers: ZetServe ($30 - $120 monthly). I have affiliate links for REGXA and ZetServer if you want to use them (no discount just helps me) if not then all good, just google the site name.

Last edited:
That is true, all data is transferred from main -> proxy -> client so while 1gb file is still 1gb, it will use 1gb bandwidth for both reverse proxies. Also if you have a main server at 1gbps and a reverse proxy as 100mbps it's bottlenecked by the slower speed, same goes if you have a main server 100mbps and a reverse proxy at 1gbps you'll still only get 100mbps from your servers.

There's a few hosts, 100mbps servers: AlexHost ($5 - $25 monthly), REGXA ($5 - $20 monthly), 1gbps servers: BlackHost [not ignored by lenient] ($11 - $48 monthly), 1gbps+ servers: ZetServe ($30 - $120 monthly). I have affiliate links for REGXA and ZetServer if you want to use them (no discount just helps me) if not then all good, just google the site name.
incognito.io and buyvm luxumburg location is best dmca ignored in market. both have 1gbps port. i am using alexhost for such reverse proxy which is 100mbps at cheapest price ever. enough speed for frontend website loading.

Which host do you recommend to replace Dood? Don't say netu.tv that is shittiest host I 'ever seen
I've ran a big test on three different occasions and Voe always came out on top with Filemoon getting high scores as well. They are both active.

I've ran a big test on three different occasions and Voe always came out on top with Filemoon getting high scores as well. They are both active.
Filemonn is a shit hoster, Users are blackmailed into getting a certain number of views or they will be deleted

"You need to have a minimum number of views each day to be able to use the site, if you have a low number of views (daily 5000k or more), your account is deleted, hence my questions. If you have a high number of views, I'd rather use a site that deletes videos for 60 days without a view but that has 3 views/ip instead of a site that doesn't delete videos, has 1 view/ip but deletes your account if you have a low number of views."

Last edited:
incognito.io and buyvm luxumburg location is best dmca ignored in market. both have 1gbps port. i am using alexhost for such reverse proxy which is 100mbps at cheapest price ever. enough speed for frontend website loading.

I can't find anythong on inconito.io but buyvm I seen in the past, I can't remember why I didn't use them though, I did a speed test on around 10 hosts and found all 1gbps are actually around 200 - 300mbps so I went with ZetServer because while drastically under their advertised 10gbps, I actually get their minimum of 1gbps at peak and offpeak I get around 2gbps.

I can't find anythong on inconito.io but buyvm I seen in the past, I can't remember why I didn't use them though, I did a speed test on around 10 hosts and found all 1gbps are actually around 200 - 300mbps so I went with ZetServer because while drastically under their advertised 10gbps, I actually get their minimum of 1gbps at peak and offpeak I get around 2gbps.
my mistake. its incognet.io . 1gbps is shared. so most of provider dont allow you burn 100% port all time. most of provider have Fair use policy for unlimited bw. also @HostSlick have dmca ignored server with big BW.

my mistake. its incognet.io . 1gbps is shared. so most of provider dont allow you burn 100% port all time. most of provider have Fair use policy for unlimited bw. also @HostSlick have dmca ignored server with big BW.

I've had months where I've served 3 - 4PB of data so I need unlimited, also as close to 1gbps dedicated as I can find without breaking bank, ZetServe are the only company I have found so far, but I'll check out incognet.

I've had months where I've served 3 - 4PB of data so I need unlimited, also as close to 1gbps dedicated as I can find without breaking bank, ZetServe are the only company I have found so far, but I'll check out incognet.
hahaha. using 1gbps 24x7 will cost you almost 330tb monthly. how you can consume 3-4PB? you need 11gbps atleast. calculate again first.

Untitled.png

I would just like to clarify that not only are you wrong, but you also presumed I only have one server...

Untitled.png

I would just like to clarify that not only are you wrong, but you also presumed I only have one server...

You are saying about 1 server. you need 1 server with 1gbps unlimited. which never be able to deliver 4pb. you should mention how many server you need with each 1gbps unlimited.

Correct! Currently there is a deal going on!

Dedicated Server
Dual Intel Xeon E5 2680v3
24 cores, 48 threads @3,40Ghz turbo
64GB DDR4 ECC
2x 1TB SSD
1Gbit **UNMETERED SPECIAL**
149€ / month **SPECIAL**

no fair use!
ORDER: https://hostslick.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=335&currency=3

Untitled.png

Thats what you see at Cloudflare - you also can see alot of cached.

But what are you actually seeing at your server port or VLAN or whatever? Thats what counts.

Last edited:
hi

i once tried using reverse proxy
however when I tried clearing cache the main server
the server of reverse proxy get 100% cpu, i only expect the main server to be 100% cpu usage

is this normal?

hi

i once tried using reverse proxy
however when I tried clearing cache the main server
the server of reverse proxy get 100% cpu, i only expect the main server to be 100% cpu usage

is this normal?

can be mis-configuration. Or you are getting l7 flood/ddos maybe?. It really depends on the setup and traffic
nginx proxy manager for example is a great tool to make reverse proxy / Tunnel if you are not the beast at configure. It has some filter options as well i think

I used Doodstream in 2020 for six months. They always had technical problems. Sometimes they had shutdowns for few days. Their player has always thrown errors on playing rewinds.

Back