DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,285 comments
anyone got permanent limited ban in paypal because of doodstream?
You can no longer use PayPal
At PayPal we want to create a secure community where our customers can do business. We have noticed activity in your account that is not in accordance with the User Agreement, which is why we no longer provide you with PayPal services.

Under this decision, if applicable, you are no longer entitled to PayPal Seller Protection under the User Agreement. This will apply to all existing and future cases you receive.

@annecruz, provide more details
Main paypal account where I cash out my doodstream payout got permanent limited. The dummy account I'm using for other ads network is fine. Same thing happened to my friend. So we are assuming it is doodstream. So, I tried experimenting by making 2 another dummy paypal with different details and IP address. First dummy only doodstream payment and second one ad network. After a week the dummy paypal where I cash out my doodstream got permanent limited again but the dummy paypal where I cash out my ads network is ok. I'm switching to payoneer or BTC when I cashing out my payment in doods. Can't risk it again.

Main paypal account where I cash out my doodstream payout got permanent limited. The dummy account I'm using for other ads network is fine. Same thing happened to my friend. So we are assuming it is doodstream. So, I tried experimenting by making 2 another dummy paypal with different details and IP address. First dummy only doodstream payment and second one ad network. After a week the dummy paypal where I cash out my doodstream got permanent limited again but the dummy paypal where I cash out my ads network is ok. I'm switching to payoneer or BTC when I cashing out my payment in doods. Can't risk it again.
Same thing happened with me too but not because of Dood (I think, they don't want to tell me why they closed my account, such a BS btw.) it happened because I used Paytiz for exchange from Payeer to Paypal. I'm fed up with Paypal, I can't even delete my personal data, like bank account number, bank card etc. So now I have to use Webmoney or Payeer as a main account.

@annecruz, I understand. I had a similar situation with ninjastream a few weeks ago, my first payment was sent and a month later someone asked for a refund of this paycheck and I was a bit confused, I sent the money back to be on the safe side. But my paypal has limited and temporarily blocked anyway. It was the first time I had such a strange situation with host, and therefore I had to change the form of payouts to another one. Very sick case...

@annecruz, I understand. I had a similar situation with ninjastream a few weeks ago, my first payment was sent and a month later someone asked for a refund of this paycheck and I was a bit confused, I sent the money back to be on the safe side. But my paypal has limited and temporarily blocked anyway. It was the first time I had such a strange situation with host, and therefore I had to change the form of payouts to another one. Very sick case...
ninjastream asked for a refund?

Now I see why my PayPal account got suspended indefinitely wowww....I been awaiting my bitcoin payment for almost a week now. Its always something, dp anyone knows how can I make a dummy paypal account?!?

anyone got permanent limited ban in paypal because of doodstream?
My paypal account is also permanently restricted for no reason? I'm confused where it went wrong even though I didn't violate it at all, after many people have experienced this I know. thanks for the information

btw i still have about $310 balance in my paypal,. can it be taken or just lost?

My paypal account is also permanently restricted for no reason? I'm confused where it went wrong even though I didn't violate it at all, after many people have experienced this I know. thanks for the information

btw i still have about $310 balance in my paypal,. can it be taken or just lost?
Wait for 180 days. Don't give you information to anyone.

Those who got limited switch to payoneer or BTC. Don't use paypal again when cashing out your payment from doodstream.

Wait for 180 days. Don't give you information to anyone.

Those who got limited switch to payoneer or BTC. Don't use paypal again when cashing out your payment from doodstream.
Hello everyone, it is true that PayPal is limiting accounts very often that is why I opted for BCH, but in this last request it is taking more than 48 hours, has someone received a recent payment for this method or another?
Post automatically merged:

when will he pay
I have a pending payment for bitcoin cash, it is already taking, maybe it has to do with paypal or who knows.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, it is true that PayPal is limiting accounts very often that is why I opted for BCH, but in this last request it is taking more than 48 hours, has someone received a recent payment for this method or another?
Post automatically merged:

I have a pending payment for bitcoin cash, it is already taking, maybe it has to do with paypal or who knows.
still pending too for 2 days now

Back