DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,861 comments
Wait for 180 days. Don't give you information to anyone.

Those who got limited switch to payoneer or BTC. Don't use paypal again when cashing out your payment from doodstream.

Is it true that after 180 days my funds can be withdrawn? I'm afraid if my funds can't be taken

and today at 4 pm my second paypal account was also permanently banned :(

and I believe the problem is in doodstream

My 2 paypal accounts got permanent limited, fortunately dood accepted my refund request, $240 get back to my account balance.

I created payoneer account, i just want to ask is it necessary to complete "Global payment service questionnaire"?

What i need to fill there to only receive payment from doodstream?

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Is it true that after 180 days my funds can be withdrawn? I'm afraid if my funds can't be taken

and today at 4 pm my second paypal account was also permanently banned :(

and I believe the problem is in doodstream
I will never trust paypal again

Ask doodstrem to accept your refund, it will get back to your account balance.

Last edited:
guys, why you paypal accounts got banned? what is the reason? doesn't dood or paypal give you a reason? this is extremely illogical.

if they don't care about the DMCA etc. they could be blacklisted. could Dood's paypal accounts have been monitored? dood may have filled its shelf life too. I don't know, it's just a theory.

guys, why you paypal accounts got banned? what is the reason? doesn't dood or paypal give you a reason? this is extremely illogical.

if they don't care about the DMCA etc. they could be blacklisted. could Dood's paypal accounts have been monitored? dood may have filled its shelf life too. I don't know, it's just a theory.
I do not know but I have a payment pending from the 13 at dawn by bch, I still trust dood but sometimes they are late with the payments.

the site has been blacklisted by paypal as an adult site. I called the central and the attendant told me. Said my account was banned because it receives money from an adult platform

some videos are like this on the site. What can it be?

Last edited:
My 2 paypal accounts got permanent limited, fortunately dood accepted my refund request, $240 get back to my account balance.

I created payoneer account, i just want to ask is it necessary to complete "Global payment service questionnaire"?

What i need to fill there to only receive payment from doodstream?

Thanks

I will never trust paypal again

Ask doodstrem to accept your refund, it will get back to your account balance.
what requirement to get a refund?

the site has been blacklisted by paypal as an adult site. I called the central and the attendant told me. Said my account was banned because it receives money from an adult platform

some videos are like this on the site. What can it be?

lol really? this is bullshit. Is paypal a bigoted religious? Unless it's illegal, why they do care where the money comes from?

Back