DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,134 comments
xgZuFDN.jpg
It does not send the payment.

I have contacted them before. Any better advice maybe?
Post automatically merged:

Dear Doodstrem Team!

you still haven't resolved this transfer. :(

jliDzSX.jpg
That's already the best advice you can get, they are very active in the account chatbox. It's clearly u are cheating or lying somehow. Nobody can make sure. I always get replied within 1-5 minutes using their chatbox.

That's already the best advice you can get, they are very active in the account chatbox. It's clearly u are cheating or lying somehow. Nobody can make sure. I always get replied within 1-5 minutes using their chatbox.
You communicate in a pretty jerky way when you write that I am lying or cheating. Why is this necessary? They responded, as you can see in the picture, Doodstream team tried to refer again 3x, but it didn’t go and they were doing nothing anymore. While Paypal says it all, the Paypal site is all right in my account. Take it back from your face a bit and try to communicate normally, or rather not answer anything if you can only blame. For now, I am NOT the service provider.
Do you think it’s my hobby to write everywhere for months for $ 10? Is it worth it to someone to "cheat" for something like this?

You communicate in a pretty jerky way when you write that I am lying or cheating. Why is this necessary? They responded, as you can see in the picture, Doodstream team tried to refer again 3x, but it didn’t go and they were doing nothing anymore. While Paypal says it all, the Paypal site is all right in my account. Take it back from your face a bit and try to communicate normally, or rather not answer anything if you can only blame. For now, I am NOT the service provider.
Do you think it’s my hobby to write everywhere for months for $ 10? Is it worth it to someone to "cheat" for something like this?
Because u do things half assed and expect to get answer from other people. The others already told u what to do and u are the one acting jerky one here.

You just provide your payment rejected screenshot, so what else ?
You said you contact them already, what's their response ?
Did they ignore you ? I am 100% that's not the case since me and others people get support chat replied pretty fast.

Doodstream team tried to refer again 3x
I don't even know what the fuck refer shit u mean. Did you mean reject or something ?
Your problem is so EXTREMELY simple one and u need to ask forum here.

Just ASK their support, why your payment rejected ?
Is it so hard to do so ?

Dear Doodstrem Team!

you still haven't resolved this transfer.
And what the heck is this ? Is this their reply or something? if you contact their support already, at least screenshot ur support chat here, so we know wtf is going on, and the others can help you properly.

I am not trying to defend any party, maybe it's doodstream that not paying because of payment problem or something. But I see so many people get paid here, only u got problem. Doesn't it's normal to assume u are the problem here ?

Last edited:
Dear Doodstream Team, I wrote a message again, check it out in the chat. You still haven't transferred that lousy $ 10.

Because u do things half assed and expect to get answer from other people. The others already told u what to do and u are the one acting jerky one here.

You just provide your payment rejected screenshot, so what else ?
You said you contact them already, what's their response ?
Did they ignore you ? I am 100% that's not the case since me and others people get support chat replied pretty fast.

I don't even know what the fuck refer shit u mean. Did you mean reject or something ?
Your problem is so EXTREMELY simple one and u need to ask forum here.

Just ASK their support, why your payment rejected ?
Is it so hard to do so ?

And what the heck is this ? Is this their reply or something? if you contact their support already, at least screenshot ur support chat here, so we know wtf is going on, and the others can help you properly.

I am not trying to defend any party, maybe it's doodstream that not paying because of payment problem or something. But I see so many people get paid here, only u got problem. Doesn't it's normal to assume u are the problem here ?
Do you need proof? LOL! My first letter is attached. Then he told me to give him a friend’s paypal account because he couldn’t transfer the money to my Paypal account. I asked about paypal, he said there are no restrictions on my account. And really, the payment comes from elsewhere. I don't want to prove anything. The Hungarian turnover is a penny item for him, but he doesn't pay for it either.
BPyTlKC.jpg

How many days have you received your paypal payment since payment request?
It hasn’t arrived to me since November 8, and even though I write to them in chat, they don’t do anything.

June 8 sry

Last edited:
Dear Doodstream Team, I wrote a message again, check it out in the chat. You still haven't transferred that lousy $ 10.

Do you need proof? LOL! My first letter is attached. Then he told me to give him a friend’s paypal account because he couldn’t transfer the money to my Paypal account. I asked about paypal, he said there are no restrictions on my account. And really, the payment comes from elsewhere. I don't want to prove anything. The Hungarian turnover is a penny item for him, but he doesn't pay for it either.
BPyTlKC.jpg

It hasn’t arrived to me since November 8, and even though I write to them in chat, they don’t do anything.
Hi. I'm a Hungarian too and I'm using Paypal too. They paid me within two working days so they're paying. I think you just did something wrong. I don't know. I wrote for them on their Chat and they always reply back even if not instantly.
mS2Bopw.jpg

Hi. anyone here help me? i use video download link from doodstream but i only get live view video and no download button like other accounts. Do I need to contact support to have them enable the video download button?

Back