Domain Promo Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
250 comments
@Smith
* Additional $0.18 ICANN fee will be charged for .com/.net domain registration or transfer.

Only 24.356 tweets to go!
3xmhK.jpg

Yes they changed it yesterday..yet i think that we will not get this discount ,, hard to reach 15000
but hopefully .. will get it :)

Namcheap 0.98$ domain details
If enabled, the code will be valid for exactly 24 hours starting from July 16th 00:00 AM EST. The price for com, .net, or .org domains registration or transfer with Namecheap is $0.98*. Please note that the $0.18 ICANN fee is applied to .com and .net domains. The offer is limited to 1 per household entity or business.

Namcheap 0.98$ domain details
If enabled, the code will be valid for exactly 24 hours starting from July 16th 00:00 AM EST. The price for com, .net, or .org domains registration or transfer with Namecheap is $0.98*. Please note that the $0.18 ICANN fee is applied to .com and .net domains. The offer is limited to 1 per household entity or business.

I have retweed them a few times, I know there is a 6 hour time span you have to wait. I did not know there was a limit of just one domain at 0.98, that takes a little steam out of it for me. Still a good deal though.

I have retweed them a few times, I know there is a 6 hour time span you have to wait. I did not know there was a limit of just one domain at 0.98, that takes a little steam out of it for me. Still a good deal though.

Same here lol. Well, you can just go to register.com because they have a 0.99 cent domain promo as well and you can use the code multiple times but the renewal is expensive so you have to transfer the domains you bought before it expires.

For godaddy, use H4HP99 promo code (1 time use only)

Same here lol. Well, you can just go to register.com because they have a 0.99 cent domain promo as well and you can use the code multiple times but the renewal is expensive so you have to transfer the domains you bought before it expires.

Thanks for info.

but i think namecheap is safer than register.com
specially for warez sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back