Domain Promo Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
250 comments
NameCheap

FWwlp.png

Domain Prices will increase january 15 2012 !
On January 15, 2012, VeriSign, the registry for .COM, will increase prices by 7%. The increase will be passed to registrars like Go Daddy and then, unfortunately, to consumers like you.

To avoid the increase,we advise renew your domain names by January 14, 2012 and add another year to your current expiration dates.
You also have the option to register or renew for multiple years and lock in long-term savings.

Promo for GoDaddy.com

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/Bolxe.png[/SLIDE]

Godaddy code domain only in $1.49
available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain

Code: FREEZE149

*Expired*

Last edited:
Godaddy 1$ domain

Register any available domain for just $1.00!* Use code BIGGAME1
Register any available domain (.com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk and .in) for just $1.00!* Applies to the first year only of new registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, transfers, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM on February 29, 2012 (whichever comes first). Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year when applicable.

Code: BIGGAME1

does any 1 have .tv renew codes or transfer codes i would love u if you provide me a .tv transfer coupon cause on name.com renew 35$ and i have other domains to renew too so please

if i want to transfer to NameCheap
is my domain will stop for one day?
Hello,
I transferred my domain from Name.com to NameCheap.com. It was done within few hours.
If your existing registrar releases the domain immediately, the transfer would be done soon.
Best regards,
Lokesh

Be careful with Yahoo; make sure you cancel your PayPal subscription as soon as you're registered or they'll hit you up for excessive renewal weeks before your domain expires.

I just transferred a domain away from them that I got last year with a voucher; 2 weeks AFTER I transferred it away and 3 weeks BEFORE it was due renewal they tried to take $34.95 from my PayPal but thankfully I'd cancelled the subscription.

They're also pretty slow at transferring (10 days for me) so be aware.

Sneaky fuckers.

From the mail. Coupon for namecheap:

February Coupon Codes

Get a cheaper transfer to Namecheap on February 5th only (GoDaddy transfers only) using coupon code BYEBYEGD. This is a $6.99 transfer coupon code for com/net/org/info/biz and is limited to 10 uses per account.

This month, our coupon code for new domain registrations and transfers for com/net/org/biz domains is DOMAININ. This coupon code can also be used for .in registrations and transfers for February only! Act fast as this is a limited time coupon. It is also limited to 30 uses per account.

Get 10% off VPS registrations for your first month with coupon code VMFEB, and get 10% off shared hosting for your first month with coupon code PHXATLSHARES.

Have a great Leap Year month! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back