Domain Promo Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
250 comments
added few new promo codes ! enjoy !

Please , note for everyone , report dead codes , so i can remove them from first post ! Thank you !

Regards ,
Dekstr

i wanna buy bulk domain (20+) .. is their promo suits for me ??
TLD : .com, .org, .net, .info

let me know if you have any idea :)

Not a Domain Code but thought i'd share it since it's a pretty epic one
tmp43clcq.png

Name.com is offering 10% of transfer ins and 40% of hosting packages when the promo code "NODADDY" is used. HostGator is also offering 50% off selected services for the first month when the code "NOSOPA" is used.

Namesilo codes:

We have recently released a few coupons that we would like to tell you about in case you don't know about them yet:

• Code 'HOLIDAY2011TRANS' will discount $3 from any domain transfer and can be used up to 5 times (expires 12/31/11)
  • Code 'HOLIDAY2011REG' will discount $1 from any domain registration and can be used up to 5 times (expires 12/31/11)
  • Code 'BULKTRANSFER' will discount 15% from any domain transfer order over $50 and can be used up to 5 times (expires 12/31/12)

NameCheap January 2012 Coupons

-Transfer and register a new com/net/org/biz with code HNY12
-Get a new VPS for 10% off the first month with code NEWYEARVPS
-Enjoy 10% off your first month of shared/reseller/business hosting with code 2012ROX

Jan 2012

Godaddy

7.49$ .Com domain registration
cjc749chp

$7.49 .Net .Org .Biz domains
cjctld749

Name.com

$9.25 com/net registrations & renewals
NEW

$8.50 COM registration and renewals , $8.50 NET registration and renewals -- January 2012 promo code--
HOLLA

Yahoo $1.99 (careful with Yahoo, i dont know how much will you have to pay next year):
YDMCALL

NetFirms .com / .net / .org for $4,95:
PROMO495

GoDaddy $7.49
cjc749chp

GoDaddy, just got it in the mail:

30% off .com / .net / .org

Place source code fb30tld in your cart or mention the code when you call! Expires 1/24/2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back