Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
oh, they gave me the option to remove all my files mate ! but im not gonna screw my users who bought DF premium before so I did pass.
Its not all about money mate, a respectful uploader respect its users. i have allowed all my files to stay alive and changed the mirror for new files ^^. im already getting dozen of sale from other hosts . if you dont manage a very popular website your upload policy differs greatly from me. i manage a 20000vis/day website and the only way to keep your loyal users is to stay respectful to them. deleting all my DF files is is like spitting in their faces ^^ (just last month i sold 10 x 1-year premium for DF and if I delete the files i have destroyed 10 users who invested 54 Euros, not gonna happen mate) . let the DF earn from my old, i dont mind really ^^!

Last edited:
I totally agree with you but im not talking about your decisions on del or not to.When i was blocked they dont gave the option to del my files.They only lock me out of my account that was all.And they where not responding on my messages anywhere.

I wonder just why they give you the option.If they still "care" about the customers than why they simply dont let you work on for them.If the files your uploading are once copyright infringementing than why do they dont remove them all?Its not a big prob to check through you files and see what you got there.Lock you out from your account only because of 8 dmcas and not only from agencies but already individuals is a risky bussines with them or not?If you are a big uploader you can get 10-20 dmcas within one day.

I totally agree with you but im not talking about your decisions on del or not to.When i was blocked they dont gave the option to del my files.They only lock me out of my account that was all.And they where not responding on my messages anywhere.

I wonder just why they give you the option.If they still "care" about the customers than why they simply dont let you work on for them.If the files your uploading are once copyright infringementing than why do they dont remove them all?Its not a big prob to check through you files and see what you got there.Lock you out from your account only because of 8 dmcas and not only from agencies but already individuals is a risky bussines with them or not?If you are a big uploader you can get 10-20 dmcas within one day.
oh, its because i contacted the support and wanted to make sure it was due to DMCAs and they also offered the option to remove files ^^. mab i f you had contacted the support the would have given you the option too .

Im a big uploader with over 8000 files mate and everyday over 30000 people leech my files. my file dont generate DMCAs lot due to their nature and maby DF cut me off because there were to much leeching and less revenue (maby). but i dont care anymore . it was good when it lasted and i have already moved on.

just ask df support to delete all your files. That's all :)

I dont care anymore.Ive deleted all my deposit links from forums.Only let the mirror links to them.I dont care about all the people who have buyed PA on my links because im not going to upload deposit anymore so im not going to disappoint anybody.

But sometimes it makes me sad because i was doing pretty earnings with deposit :)

I dont care anymore.Ive deleted all my deposit links from forums.Only let the mirror links to them.I dont care about all the people who have buyed PA on my links because im not going to upload deposit anymore so im not going to disappoint anybody.

But sometimes it makes me sad because i was doing pretty earnings with deposit :)
so make a new ac with another content and earn legal)

when i open the link

i'll see this

" This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright."

when i open the link

i'll see this

" This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright."
You (or someone else) deleted the file by opening the delete link, what else did you expect? :facepalm:

what i earned day before yesterday is not added in my total earning. total amount is same as it was before 2 days. depositfile its not good

Dear Bonus Program participant, your payment info has been recently changed. You cannot receive payouts during a month after your payment info was changed. .................... I have not changed

Back