DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many user will be on this whole Encoding server which u r giving the 75% discount on ???

Hello,

Depends on the server usage. Create sales ticket for more information.

Hey Rox when will activate my service, its been passed 2 days now..

Hello,

No orders are pending at this moment.

Placed Order for the Premium1.. Please inform once it has been setup thanks

Thanks, you will be notified via your registered e-mail address if not already done.

Special Offer on Encoding and Regular Premium RDPs

Use Coupon CODE 75OFF to avail 75% Discount on your first Invoice. Hurry, offer ends soon.

*Applies to Encoding and Regular Premium RDPs only.

Order now by visiting http://www.dedirdp.com

Last edited:
Just took advantage of the on going offer and gotta say the service is as expected. I haven't yet experienced any problems and so I am doing my work without any problems. If the service is same always, I will be a permanent customer of DediRDP.

Thank you Rox! :)

Trusted people :)

Recommended

Thanks for your kind words mate :)

can i pay with PSC = Paysafecard ... ist this possible ?

Sorry no, that's not accepted at this moment.

Just took advantage of the on going offer and gotta say the service is as expected. I haven't yet experienced any problems and so I am doing my work without any problems. If the service is same always, I will be a permanent customer of DediRDP.

Thank you Rox! :)

Glad to have you with us :)

Use Coupon CODE 75OFF to avail 75% Discount on your first Invoice. Hurry, offer ends soon.

Order now by visiting DediRDP - Powerful Remote Desktop and Dedicated Servers in Netherlands, USA and Germany

Hello,

Unfortunately, India to India paypal transfers are not available. Please create a sales ticket for further discussion on how to get this done.

Regards,
Rox

Order now by visiting DediRDP - Powerful Remote Desktop and Dedicated Servers in Netherlands, USA and Germany

While submitting ticket i m continuously getting logout tried 3 times

We have replied to your ticket yesterday itself. Feel free to get back to us in case of further assistance.

Special Offer on Regular and Premium RDPs

Use Coupon CODE 05OFF to avail 5% Recurring Discount on your Invoices. Hurry, offer ends soon.

*Applies to Regular and Premium RDPs only.

Last edited:
Why did u cancelled my Invoice??
i was about to pay u today ?
now how would i get 75% off offer????

Orders are auto-cancelled post one day of non-payment unless you specifically ask for it to be held in Pending Status. Also, 75% Off offer reached it's maximum usage and hence it was removed.

they shut their good encoding server now they have too much users on server which leads 100% all the time which leads to 10fps encoding speed i was with them for 3months shit man i wish u keep previous one anyways.. & no reply on support ticket its been more then 12hours.

Tired of providers who do not provide excellent services? Try DediRDP today.

Special Offer for New Customers:

5% Recurring Discount on Regular and Regular Premium RDP, use 05OFF Promotion Code during checkout to get 5% discount on all your invoices.

Very rude. refused to give demo. How do you expect to do business here ?

I dont recommend this service.

I am using this service for past 3 months and already renewed for 4th Month, I love the service, it was once terrible when they were delaying windows reinstall but after that it's even better.

You cannot say that by not just getting a demo.

Very rude. refused to give demo. How do you expect to do business here ?

I dont recommend this service.

Why you so jelly bro? I do not need to give demo to prove that we are good. Oh and it's not a rule that sellers have to give demo, so calm down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5% Recurring Discount on Regular and Regular Premium RDP, use 05OFF Promotion Code during checkout to get 5% discount on all your invoices.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back