DediRDP - Mini,Regular,Extreme&Encoding, 16GB/32GB RAM, 1 Gbps Starting @ 6$/Mo (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello $$$,

Our staff asked you not to abuse but you won't listen and threatened us to post negative reviews but you did not budge. Per our ToS, threatening our staff results in account ban. Please continue posting negative reviews wherever you would like to. We have all the proofs.

Important Update for Premium Server Customers:

The issue of server going down from past one day has been reported to DC and they found that some OS files are corrupted beyond repair due to which server is going down / performance is slow.

OS is being re-installed and we are hoping that all your data remains safe.

Hello $$$,

Our staff asked you not to abuse but you won't listen and threatened us to post negative reviews but you did not budge. Per our ToS, threatening our staff results in account ban. Please continue posting negative reviews wherever you would like to. We have all the proofs.

Important Update for Premium Server Customers:

The issue of server going down from past one day has been reported to DC and they found that some OS files are corrupted beyond repair due to which server is going down / performance is slow.

OS is being re-installed and we are hoping that all your data remains safe.

Maybe you need try Windows Server 2012 is very stable and better performance is achieved.

So you will give me my money back for the remaining days or i will ask a refund to payment processor?

You have two options:

1) Apologize for the behavior and get back your account, data is perfectly intact.
2) Go to payment processor and loose money.

Maybe you need try Windows Server 2012 is very stable and better performance is achieved.

Sure, we will check with DC about this. Thanks!

Worst RDP provider!! Never use this one again!

So because one of admins is offering support (or maybe own it), he can do whatever he wants?

xIFQMQ5.jpg

So if admin from wj own (or maybe just offer support) , we cant review his shitty service?

SCAMMER!!!

he's not scammer bro . the sever is good but yesterday it have some problem :D

same as $$$, this dedirdp scam me too!
I found them on digitalpoint , after 2 days they ban my account and no answer to tickets!

Last edited:
Guys, The servers from Leaseweb not have "Auto Reboot" for Hardware Failure.. not like others but leaseweb is the best on Network performance.
If server is offline its is totally normal.. maybe any user is abused for hardware and server crashed for this reason.. maybe need other guy for support when rox is offline, he can reboot for he.

If you need any help, on support or maintenance please send me a MP, I have many experience on Dedicated Servers.

Hello! Discounts are given from time to time and it is only on the first invoice. Not on all the invoices.

=================================

Use Coupon CODE 75OFF to avail 75% Discount on your first Invoice. Hurry, offer ends soon.

*Applies to Encoding and Regular Premium RDPs only.

Hello,

We had held back on OS re-installation but guess will have to do it now. I will circulate an e-mail about this soon.

Regards,
Rox

RDP is having too much of downtime and it's not bearable, one can stand a downtime once a week but not every morning.
I can understand that maybe it's os issue, if it is then get it reinstalled and fix what so ever the problem is as you are losing your existing customers.

My first month on the rdp was very good and i renewed even without thinking, but if this issue persists for long then i might have to think for new rdp.

Kind Regards

Hello,

Please check email. All details are mentioned on the email. We thank you all for the patience during this downtime. All user's have been given 2 days of extension.

Regards,
DediRDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back