Dedicated Dedi Server 100 mBit , Unmetered bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop saying shits dude & this is not ur thread.

Im just advising people here, not like you, who's trying to make profit from them.

Are you blind ?
This is what im saying the setup fees are only for the first month.
Then its only 35€ TTC (including taxes)

this kind of convo has been repeated not once, but many times in the thread, check the first 2-4 pages, u will see that every one who get into this kind of convo get out without even apologize.

It's simple, pple are looking to buy a server for 1 month, maybe 2, maybe 3, almost in all cases are like this, and they don't want to pay the setup fees as it will be big to handle for the first month, and not good for a 3 months customer ( and for bigger servers, the fees will be doubled or even more ), so if u think u are going to buy a server for a whole year and u don't care about the unlimited traffic that greatseeder offers ( do not even think about arguing on this fact, go read the damn previous posts better than wasting his time or anyother's time explaining u how it's unlimited ) and u have the funds for that, trust me, the best deal is to buy straight from OVH, but if u don't have that kind of funds, greatseeder is doing u and every one, even me, I bought a server and a vps from him, going to buy another server and another vps ( and might go for a whole 1gbit server ) and I don't get a penny from greatseeder for saying this, he is just a friend

Thanks for wasting my time, but if pple like u keeps coming to screw with others without even give themselves some time to read, I will be there to piss them off

Im just advising people here, not like you, who's trying to make profit from them.

huh ? ya, u look like a new guy who wants to show how serious u are, but next time u want to try that, be professional and read the thread.

@Yomoik If you want to buy only then reply this is a Sales thread not a Discussion thread Buy the Server or GTFO

Btw this topic has been discussed a lot so we dont need any information from you .

Peace

Maybe people here are not stupid lile you and want save money.
And btw stop sucking greatseeder's dick.

Yomoik i cant help but to LOL at you

So whats your point if you think OVH is selling it cheaper then why dont you go straight to OVH
And if you can find a reseller cheaper then Greatseeder then let me know if you cant then GTFO

THE FOLLOWING SERVERS - ARE IN STOCK RIGHT NOW!

Processor:

Intel Celeron D 1.2+ GHz CPU
RAM:
2 GB DDR2
Hard Drive:
500 GB - SATA2
SwitchPort:
Full-duplex 100 Mbps
with Unmetered Bandwidth.

Not capped @ 3TB bandwidth!
You can expect 32.4TB inbound / outbound.

Server Location:
France

Price:
Monthly payment: € 47.99
---Setup Fee: € 10.00---

============================

Processor:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
4x 2.83+ GHz
12 Mb L2 - FSB 1333 MHz

RAM:
8192MB (2x4GB) DDR2
Hard Drive:
2x 500 GB - SATA2
RAID:
0/1

SwitchPort:
Full-duplex 100 Mbps
with 5TB Premium Tier 1 Bandwidth
Server Location:
Germany
DMCA complaints:
Forwarding

Price:
Monthly payment: € 110.00

============================

Processor:
Intel i7-920
4x 2x 2.66+ GHz

RAM:
12 GB DDR3
Hard Drive:
2x 1000 GB - SATA2
Raid:
0/1
SwitchPort:
Full-duplex 1 Gbps
with Unmetered Bandwidth.

Can expect 64.8TB+ inbound / outbound.
Internal Traffic: 1 Gbps
Receive Data: 1 Gbps
Sent Data: 2x100 Mbps

Server Location:
France

Price:
Monthly payment: € 142.00
---Setup Fee: € 15.00---

Contact information:
greatseeder@yahoo.com
greatseeder@hotmail.com

>>Click here to drop me a PM<<

Accepted Payment Methods:
Paypal
Liberty Reserve
MoneyBookers

Just one question, isnt it 64TB kind of low for a 1gbit, I might be wrong, wondering though.

I have explained it before. But I can understand you don't want to read the whole topic.

100mbit = 32.4TB max
200mbit = 64.8TB max
1000mbit = 324TB max

When you are not connecting with other OVH servers your max traffic will be 2x100mbit. Downloading in theory can be 1gbit, but when you try it you will notice it is pretty impossible.
I don't like false advertising so I can be honest about the speeds you will get. A 1gbit unmetered connection costs well over 1.000 Euros at OVH.
So the difference in price should explain it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back