Dedicated Dedi Server 100 mBit , Unmetered bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just OVH. There are much more companies which are shutting down servers. Leaseweb / Worldstream etc.
OVH isn't fighting against spammers, hackers and warez. They just say so because it's a way to generate more money. Setup fees are not set to keep you away from buying a server.
Ask OVH why you don't get the setup fees back when you don't abuse their servers, believe me.. you'll never get a response from them.

OVH is the number #1 in the Worst Spam ISP list.
http://www.spamhaus.org/statistics/networks.lasso
They blocked port 25 by default. Well as you can see, it's working (not!)

Like for example p2p, OVH doesn't allow torrenting for illegal usage. They are allowed to suspend your server. It's all written inside their TOS.
They once said it's only a very small percentage doing torrenting on their servers. They maybe don't like it, but don't do anything because it generates money. It all comes down to the numbers.

With over 70,000 servers OVH is close to reaching it's limit. They can increase their prices, suspend servers etc.
They don't really care.. someday I think it'll go wrong. Like with introducing the setup fees, but people kept buying so they didn't change it back to what it used to be.

OVH doesn't care about their customers. Their support sucks. If you can't solve it yourself don't buy from OVH.

Just a few changes they have made:
-Introduced setup fees
-Doubled pricing for additional bandwidth
-Tripled pricing for RIPE IP Failover
-Bandwidth Limits

They once introduced a reseller plan in 2008. Never got from the ground.
Why? Because their SLA doesn't allow (re)selling to all countries yet. Thanks to resellers they have more customers but also have the ability to suspend these servers easily.

They are not entirely stupid. Why do you think resellers like SeedHost and SeedPlace are still up and running? They are still selling the old ''cheap'' Kimsufi L servers. Bigger chance those servers will be abused don't you think?

Processor:
Intel Core2Duo
2x 2.33+ GHz
3 Mb L2 - FSB 1066 MHz

RAM:
2 GB DDR2
Hard Drive:..................................OUT OF STOCK
2x 500 GB - SATA2

Backup Space:
750 GB

RAID:

0/1

SwitchPort:
100 Mbps True Unmetered

OffShore Server located in The Netherlands.

Processor:

Intel Dual Core E2160
2x 1.80+ GHz
1 Mb L2 - FSB 800 MHz 65nm

RAM:
2 GB

Hard Drive:
..................................OUT OF STOCK
80 GB

SwitchPort:
100 Mbps True Unmetered
You can push 32.4TB IN + 32.4TB OUT!

Optional Upgrades:
Upgrade 80GB to 1TB disk
Monthly payment: + €175 onetime
Quarterly payment : + €150 onetime
Semi-annual payment : + €125 onetime
Annual payment : + €100 onetime

When you need more RAM or Space please contact for a quote.

Here is the Detail of the server :

Manufacturer Intel
Model Celeron D/215/220
Frequency 1.20 GHz
SwitchPort: 100mbps
NIC FastEthernet
RAM 2 GB
Hard Disk: 500 GB
Disk type: SATA2
Location France
BandWidth Unmetered ( Absolutely unmetered )

Price : 47.99 Euros

Payment : Paypal

Reviews :

I'm interesting this if you can get some in stock if you haven't already. Please email me at the address below.

blahblahblah12@hushmail.com

WTF happened to richard?

greatseeder is a scammer

if TheTorrentSeller is his partner,he is also a scammer...

greatseeder scammed me at ovh...now i dont have the server in ovh manager..and he is offline for 1 week.no more patience from my side

First of all, TheTorrentSeller has nothing to do with this. He just created the topic because I didn't have a good rep on Wjunction yet. He's not my partner, he is a friend of mine. Don't add TTS to your list before a scam has happened 100% for sure. I have never scammed anyone, and will not do so now or anywhere in the future.

Yes I have been away for a while, even my friends where unable to get in contact. I have a busy life and currently have 4 jobs which is required to keep paying the server bills, my expenses are much higher than the profit. One day I stayed up just to give you some emergency support. I came back after a long day of work (already awake for 24 hours). And saw you had some problems and stayed awake the whole night (8 hours) just to help you. So in total I didn't sleep for 32 hours.

It's a bit easy to call me a scammer without knowing the facts. You own icanhost. But you don't seem to have any experience. When you try to install everything inside the root partition, which only has 5GB of space its bound to go wrong (including backups).

I have removed the server from your account today because you started a paypal dispute yesterday. And you still act like you are surprised?

All servers I sell are unmanaged. I was kind enough to give you some support for free of course. But you talk like you bought a managed server with 24/7 emergency support which clearly wasn't the case.

All files are stored online and you have the right to download these files.
PM for details and I wish you the best of luck looking for a different server.

Kind Regards,
Richard Withoff

both of u , play slowly before things go out of control

Lucy , richard is really a nice guy , don't waste him :)

if he made a mistake , trust me , he will fix it .

Processor:
Intel Xeon Quad Core X3360
4x 2.83+ GHz
12 Mb L2 - FSB 1333 MHz
RAM:
8 GB DDR2...................................... Limited stock / waitinglist!!
Hard Drive:..................................PRICE: €139,00 p/month
2x 750 GB - SATA2.............................SETUP FEE: 15 EURO
RAID:
0/1
SwitchPort:
Full-duplex 1000 Mbps
with Unmetered Bandwidth

Can expect 64.8TB+ inbound / outbound
Internal traffic: 1 Gbps
Receive data: 1 Gbps
Sent data: 2x 100 Mbps

I have 135 $ of budget Can You Give me a Server with 1 gbit of connection, WINDOWS OS and bw unmetered ?
The other Features are secondary: minum space of 100 GB and 2 gb of ram

Processor:
Intel Xeon Quad Core X3360
4x 2.83+ GHz
12 Mb L2 - FSB 1333 MHz
RAM:
8 GB DDR2...................................... Limited stock / waitinglist!!
Hard Drive:..................................PRICE: €139,00 p/month
2x 750 GB - SATA2.............................SETUP FEE: 15 EURO
RAID:
0/1
SwitchPort:
Full-duplex 1000 Mbps
with Unmetered Bandwidth

Can expect 64.8TB+ inbound / outbound
Internal traffic: 1 Gbps
Receive data: 1 Gbps
Sent data: 2x 100 Mbps

is this from OVH?

you forgot to mention its not really unmetered. once you exceed 3 TB your going to be limited to a 10 mbps line which means 3 Tb BW and then your start losing packets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back