Model Celeron D/215/220
Frequency 1.20 GHz
SwitchPort: 100mbps
NIC FastEthernet
RAM 2 GB
Hard Disk: 500 GB
Disk type: SATA2
Location France
BandWidth Unmetered ( Absolutely unmetered )

Price : 47.99 Euros

Payment : Paypal

Reviews :

Review from me. 10/10!
I ordered Server and got it in 1 hour, payment via Paypal. I had few issues and guy was always there to help!

Guys trust me, you won't find anywhere better and cheaper Dedi provider! Worth every penny!

132 comments
PPle if u want to buy and explain about something , let me know , and stop guessing

and if u guess right , does what I offer worth it ? I'm 100 % sure it's

Doesn't seem that fair tbh.

hvtozt.png

Public RapidLeech allowed? Adult images allowed?

If we don't know the data center, it makes the decision rather difficult. Too many offer 'absolutely unmetered', but with restrictions that kill it.

http://www.kimsufi.co.uk/

Where's Sceneman showing off ....?

Can you point out the advantage of using your service? It seems C-05G s the same you're reselling at a premium (at double the price).

19.99 GBP

=

22.2690 EUR

United Kingdom Pounds Euro 1 GBP = 1.11401 EUR 1 EUR = 0.897660 GBP
Furthermore kiddies, this is related to the 'absolutely' unmetered on offer:

'The traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 3 TB / month the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. Optionally, a bandwidth of 100 Mbps (or 1Gbps if you have the 1G switchport option) will be allocated for the purchase of TB of additional traffic. 2 TB extra for £14.90 / month.'

The fact that you attempt to sell a server, yet don't give any information... either refusing to answer or ignoring the questions entirely is flat out stupid.

It's like saying "Hey I'll sell you some new shoes.", but not stating the brand, nor answering the question "What size are they?"

If you order through the french site the restriction doesn't apply, HOWEVER the setup fee still applies. I rang up OVH about since i've been a long time customer and they say its to prevent ppl from abusing their servers for spam, hacking etc by jacking up the rates.

If you can get a server like this for a fee slightly higher then the nominal one, its a good deal. Nobody is forcing you to buy ;)

(you also need specific CC's to order this directly, take that into account as well)

The fact that you attempt to sell a server, yet don't give any information... either refusing to answer or ignoring the questions entirely is flat out stupid.

It's like saying "Hey I'll sell you some new shoes.", but not stating the brand, nor answering the question "What size are they?"

what info do u think I'm trying to hide ?

u want me to tell u my profit from this too ?

pple says bullshit and no nothin , and at last they figure out they are totally wrong

so step beside , except if u have a question to ask .

and to answer ur question :
-Hey I'll sell you some new shoes.
-What size are they?

enough to shut ur mouth with .

If you order through the french site the restriction doesn't apply, HOWEVER the setup fee still applies. I rang up OVH about since i've been a long time customer and they say its to prevent ppl from abusing their servers for spam, hacking etc by jacking up the rates.

If you can get a server like this for a fee slightly higher then the nominal one, its a good deal. Nobody is forcing you to buy ;)

(you also need specific CC's to order this directly, take that into account as well)

That's some info everyone need to consider before saying shit .

Thanks man for ur explanations

TheTorrentSeller is selling the server at a very cheap price . Will buy only in Jan

You are welcome anytime , no need to rush .

http://www.kimsufi.co.uk/

Where's Sceneman showing off ....?

Can you point out the advantage of using your service? It seems C-05G s the same you're reselling at a premium (at double the price).

19.99 GBP

=

22.2690 EUR

United Kingdom Pounds Euro 1 GBP = 1.11401 EUR 1 EUR = 0.897660 GBP
Furthermore kiddies, this is related to the 'absolutely' unmetered on offer:

'The traffic is unlimited. If you exceed 3 TB / month the connection will be limited to 10 Mbps. Optionally, a bandwidth of 100 Mbps (or 1Gbps if you have the 1G switchport option) will be allocated for the purchase of TB of additional traffic. 2 TB extra for £14.90 / month.'

read above , u will see that u got an answer from pple who wait and check before reply ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back