ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
We will continue today, BTC mem pool too high!
It takes hours or days to get it confirmed.

Aswell fees are very high currently :)
but you got big amount now you can pay :) every month ;)
Trustpilot is major factor you will be on top soon i wish

Which is the best payout option for us right now?

Definitely Litecoin. Its the best currently i think.
Bitcoin is crazy currently. With fees and waiting times due to mempool. Hopefully it will be better.

We have added new Servers again, please update here if one of the new ones are faulty with configurations or error messages.

We continue with payments today again, other Bitcoin payments processed now and we are good to go.
Also with Litecoin and other ones aswell. (We use Bitcoin to exchange to Litecoin as example, thats why some are also waiting with Litecoin)

I would too, if there was a support team that wouldn't close or delete the tickets.

Everytime im asking here for Ticket IDs or ask to send me PM here, i dont get anything. Why?
Please again, send me Ticket ID over PM here or just talk over PM here.

Here are the proof i have asked:

Last edited:
Hello, @ddownload.com
know that the fees for BTC are very high right now and that it may take a little longer. But my question is, will this still be paid out or should we wait until next week?

I have not received any withdrawal yet, Bitcoins

Hello, @ddownload
know that the fees for BTC are very high right now and that it may take a little longer. But my question is, will this still be paid out or should we wait until next week?

We paid most of them already. 5 currently open, they will be done tomorrow aswell.

We waited aswell for higher amount which we should have receive today, but exchanger says too high fees. :man_dancing:

Everytime im asking here for Ticket IDs or ask to send me PM here, i dont get anything. Why?
Please again, send me Ticket ID over PM here or just talk over PM here.

Here are the proof i have asked:
I know you wrote that.
but i also know that others have written to you and you haven't replied either.

i also want to show what it's like when no one responds to messages.

AND you are not support. if I open a ticket, I don't want to go to a forum just to get an answer. maybe an answer...

We continue with payments next hours.. please check your wallets.
Also in not received payments even "PAID" status, i will take care. thanks.

We have added again new servers. Please let us know in case misconfiguration or errors. thanks.

I keep mentioning, we still offer premium storage for affiliate users. Please get in touch with us.

Last edited:
We continue with payments next hours.. please check your wallets.
Also in not received payments even "PAID" status, i will take care. thanks.

We have added again new servers. Please let us know in case misconfiguration or errors. thanks.

I keep mentioning, we still offer premium storage for affiliate users. Please get in touch with us.
i did not get lot of payments but still happy its a part of life :) thanks for everything .. still have some patience Alhamdulillah god is with me all knows he truth :) takecare thanks bro

Back