ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
No monero this month?

Transactions with Monero, PayPal, Advcash, and Perfect Money may sometimes take longer than usual. However, if you provide us with BTC, LTC, or USDT TRC20, we can process the transaction instantly. If you dont have 4-digits payment of course.

Why?
Depends on our exchange.

Information:
We currently have available slots for active affiliate members, offering them permanent storage space. Please contact us for more details regarding this opportunity.

I don´t know whats happening, but sales are really down about at least 3 months. Starting October, should increase but unfortunally its the opposit. The downloads are still the same, but sales dropped 70%...

is it possible to get some fix payday like thursday every week? The payments each week are so different, sometimes on Thursday, sometimes on friday or saturday, sometimes even later.

is it possible to get some fix payday like thursday every week? The payments each week are so different, sometimes on Thursday, sometimes on friday or saturday, sometimes even later.

Yes, we have tried this approach, but it proved to be quite frustrating. If there's a noticeable delay of one day, and this thread becomes overwhelmed with inquiries such as 'Where is my payment?' It's not just one person; approximately ten individuals have posted similar questions here.

Therefore, it's better not to specify a fixed weekly date for payments. Instead, we should mention a timeframe of 7 to 10 days. That should be clear enough.

Payments will be processed this evening.

@pipels
60 Days. For VIP forever.

Therefore, it's better not to specify a fixed weekly date for payments. Instead, we should mention a timeframe of 7 to 10 days. That should be clear enough.
If you would stick to the 10 day deadline, no one would ask stupid questions. Otherwise, such questions are avoidable and homemade.
10-14 days would be completely sufficient for me.

Last edited:
Back