ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Dear Partner,

I am pleased to announce that after more than 220 days of navigating various challenges, we finally have sufficient credit. Within the next three weeks, we will settle most of the outstanding amounts, bringing us to a balanced position.

Business operations will continue as usual. Many of you have waited a considerable amount of time for your payment, and this level of patience is not something we take for granted. I sincerely thank you for your understanding and patience during this period.

We have at last identified a method to address this situation properly and ensure timely payouts.

We start already the coming days and also today.

Yes, we all notice it. Have again activated your cheating system in which we get less sales. I will continue to test and check. But can already say that we are only compensated at least 60-80% of sales. In addition, then currently still the errors on which I have repeatedly pointed out that in the uploads are always files that could not be completely uploaded due to an error with you whether API or WEB upload. I upload 800 MB files and again and again only 300 MB of them arrive and the upload is displayed as complete. All this will lead to the fact that apart from the uploaders also many download customers switch to Rapidgator. You can already understand everything at the moment. It is clear if due to the price increase first the expenses of you increase and these must be recovered in other places. This is certainly not a satisfactory solution, but if that is your concept. We can only hope that this will not be a bad decision after which it looks but currently already because many customers jump off.
Post automatically merged:

And what I still want to say yes I'm also ready to accept the first time so that you take again a little more money but should not be a permanent solution at our expense. Especially the upload problem should be fixed quickly because many customers then buy other filehoster accounts because they have no problems with the files and they are uploaded there completely without errors.

Last edited:
My sales have dropped by about 50% in the last month. That's pretty intense. I can't imagine that this is solely due to the prices! It's hard to say whether cheating is happening here, but the impression is there.

Maybe it's also because, unlike others, I don't thank you for every payout and don't make fun of everyone who has problems with the remuneration.

There are days that go really well (> 100 EUR), and then there are days where nothing works at all (0 EUR). Also on Sundays and holidays. This is very strange and absolutely incomprehensible. These jumps have become quite extreme and the days where nothing works are constantly increasing.

With Rapidgator the remuneration isn't that great either, but at least it's stable.

Last edited:
Back