ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Unfortunately, the upload problem where files are not uploaded completely still exists. For example, a .rar package that has 1 GB parts each is uploaded. There are again and again files that are uploaded only 500 MB or smaller although they are correctly packed and should be 1 GB in size on your server but it isnt. And it is problem of any uploader not just for me
Post automatically merged:

The problem seems to occur mostly via the API upload.
Any news? Problem is still open

Bro, learn some english. Isn't that hard, even for "handicapped" people like you. I have not deleted any post.

But the fact that you feel addressed says it all, doesn't it?

Invest your time into begging & crying like the biggest karen on earth for some bucks each week 🤣 You are completely consumed by envy because you are such a loser & troll. You are such a noob that you don't even know how long files are stored on DDownload.

Post automatically merged:

A good average week - n you?
This week low but what we say :- Every day is not Sunday lol
I can hope sales will be fine again for me.

sales and rebil drop 100%. users dont buy premium when dont see any promotion. i hope again ddownload. but users buy premium nitroflare and rapidgator without promotion

16.9 ? 1 request still pending from 09-04, second request is pending from 09-20, also third is ready but I don't know to request it or no cause previous two still pending.

As you may have noticed, some people (including me) are waiting for payments here, so there's no point in asking further. Just wait, it's currently just taking a little longer as ddownload already stated above :)

As you may have noticed, some people (including me) are waiting for payments here, so there's no point in asking further. Just wait, it's currently just taking a little longer as ddownload already stated above
Yes, I noticed. And also I noticed that it's always the same people who wait. Others got their payment every week.

to be fair ddownload always paying me on time but this the most time on my life need this money like hell

so iam just waiting and hope i can take my payment this time

Back