ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
What do you have to do with my numbers? They have nothing at all to do with you.

The comparison is absurd, I thank DDownload for the payout, then you little beginner come around the corner and think that you have a right to know my numbers. WTF - they are none of your fucking business!

In any case, my numbers are good enough that I don't have to ask about file storage time compared to you, because I have forever storage

Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

Unfortunately, the upload problem where files are not uploaded completely still exists. For example, a .rar package that has 1 GB parts each is uploaded. There are again and again files that are uploaded only 500 MB or smaller although they are correctly packed and should be 1 GB in size on your server but it isnt. And it is problem of any uploader not just for me
Post automatically merged:

The problem seems to occur mostly via the API upload.

Last edited:
it's time goodbye with ddownload. , zero sales and rebil. if problem is for my files. where is rebill? i have 10,15 sales in lqst year every month. now this month stop . also rebil

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience. We have recently settled some payments, but I regret to inform you that many involving LTC, USDT, PayPal, and WMZ still remain pending.

This delay, regrettably, has become a recurring issue, and the primary cause this time is the non-arrival of our second shipment of cryptocurrency. We genuinely hope for its arrival in the next few days, so we can swiftly address and settle the outstanding payments.

I understand the concerns and frustrations this might cause, and I assure you that we're taking all necessary steps to prevent such delays in the future. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Back