ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Sales plummeted this month.
VERY MASSIVE.

Sales are much better without promo, more sales and more money.

The 3-month promotion, coupled with aggressive advertising for annual accounts, has led to decreased cash flow from premium purchases. At present, many customers have opted for annual accounts.

We will monitor the situation over the next 2-3 weeks. As of now, there are no further promotions and actions planned.

Additionally, we will assess whether the decline in sales could be attributed to the new premium pricing. The exact cause remains uncertain at this moment.

On a brighter note and better news, we've replaced all malfunctioning servers with new hardware, which has enhanced performance.

The 3-month promotion, coupled with aggressive advertising for annual accounts, has led to decreased cash flow from premium purchases. At present, many customers have opted for annual accounts.

We will monitor the situation over the next 2-3 weeks. As of now, there are no further promotions and actions planned.

Additionally, we will assess whether the decline in sales could be attributed to the new premium pricing. The exact cause remains uncertain at this moment.

On a brighter note and better news, we've replaced all malfunctioning servers with new hardware, which has enhanced performance.

Sales have increased for me this month compared to the summer promo. When promo is active my sales always drop, no idea why. So without the promo its much better.

I think the pricing ist fair for the 200gb download per day. There is not much competition out there.

omg whats wrong are you hacked ? payment bite cryptopayment doesnt work. There is a redirect to bank transfer page....
Post automatically merged:

want to buy some premium account 1 month and i want to pay by bitcoins and evertime i got a redirect

Last edited by a moderator:
omg whats wrong are you hacked ? payment bite cryptopayment doesnt work. There is a redirect to bank transfer page....

want to buy some premium account 1 month and i want to pay by bitcoins and evertime i got a redirect to

I am sure this is a bug. We had adjustments yesterday.

But not all of them seem to be affected. Can you please send me your username here via wjunction so we can check?

Seems to be a wrong redirect.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Fixing right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
i create 3 accounts test on 3 different browser and 3 vpn ip adresses it is at all the same problem just a redirect to this calypso page.. you can check it by yourself it doesnt work

Edit: allright thank you for fixing it :-)

Last edited:
Back