ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Dear DDownload Affiliate Users,

We have received significant negative feedback regarding our 3-month summer promotion. I genuinely understand your concerns and the unease some of you feel about the funds in premium accounts.

I wish to clarify that the promotion will conclude at the end of this month and will not be reinstated for some time. It's important to note that I do not have influence over the initiation of promotions; estimating their impact is also challenging for me. My primary responsibility lies in administration.

However, I cannot assure you that there will be no future promotions. DDownload has consistently hosted such promotional events, and they are integral to the business model of ddownload.com.

I hope this statement provides some clarity and reassurance. Thank you for your continued loyalty and patience.

It's funny. I mean clearly these favorable promo actions force you to grant us not all sale but only so 50% of it. Does that stop when the prices are increased by you? Especially since here certainly then buy fewer customers accounts. So whether we really have something from it will be seen and as I said only if the shaving stops

It's funny. I mean clearly these favorable promo actions force you to grant us not all sale but only so 50% of it. Does that stop when the prices are increased by you? Especially since here certainly then buy fewer customers accounts. So whether we really have something from it will be seen and as I said only if the shaving stops

The promotion will conclude at the end of the month. You can then share your experiences in September to provide an update on how things are for you at that time.

@wowmaxx

Some of you have been blessed with reading skillz... Couldn't be more jealous.

Your requested payout will always be paid within a week to a maximum of 10 days. In case of unpaid amounts within 10 days, please open a support ticket. Make sure that you always request a payout before Friday.

Four-digit sums ($$$$) can take up to a month and is part of the normal procedure of payment. Three-digit payouts ($$$) are usually paid out within a week, in some cases it can take several weeks.

Important Update: Changes to Our Storage Policy
For several months, we have been dealing with the misuse of our storage servers by third-party providers. These entities have been utilizing our offerings as cold storage, a practice we must now limit due to the undue strain it places on our systems. This excessive, unnecessary load primarily impacts our affiliate users who are actively seeking to generate revenue, resulting in 'broken files' that aren't completely uploaded.

The need to conserve storage space for our active affiliate users has arisen due to the massive file uploads and retention, with no significant affiliate revenue generation.

Consequently, starting today, we will no longer offer unlimited storage space. Registered users will now have access to 5TB of storage space, instead of unlimited, with the same expiration time. Premium customers will have 100TB of storage, maintaining the same expiration time as before.

Active affiliate users will still enjoy unlimited storage with No File Expire.

We reserve the right to determine who qualifies as an active affiliate user.
If you're interested or affected by these changes, please feel free to contact us.

<Active affiliate users will still enjoy unlimited storage with No File Expire.
We reserve the right to determine who qualifies as an active affiliate user.>
Is this correct: "Your Account have to generate atleast 15 EUR a day to receive forever Storage space."?
Anybody here can get 15 EUR a day with PPS??
Sounds unrealistic to me

in payouts fee btc and fee usdt ?

Yes.. around 3 EUR.

Hello!!
When next payment?

2023-08-16€50.04PENDING

Thanks!

Tomorrow evening :)

<Active affiliate users will still enjoy unlimited storage with No File Expire.
We reserve the right to determine who qualifies as an active affiliate user.>
Is this correct: "Your Account have to generate atleast 15 EUR a day to receive forever Storage space."?
Anybody here can get 15 EUR a day with PPS??
Sounds unrealistic to me

Yes, a lot of users. But just contact https://support.ddownload.com to get information.

its all about where do you posts :)

its not about you posting on 10 to 50 websites without traffic :)
if you want sales if you want downloads choose selected 5 to 10 sites maximum
and do your best work ... you should have power also to get access and i m sure all major big uploaders knows what i m talking and nobody here to help anyone ... except the person who is writing words and that one is me :) takecare all of you happy earning .... i say honestly and i reveal honestly to help uploaders... so big uploaders dont missguide to new users just let themm know big websites and let them try to get access and let them earn money..

Thanks alot ...

We are always stand by Ddownload ddownload is very good filehost stay with this filehost thanks one more time :)

Back