Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
LTC payout still waiting.
Same here for the last two days. They replied in support ticket below:

Date:2023-04-22 00:34:16
Name:Unlimited Network Ltd
Hello,

You will receive your LTC payment next 24 hours. This was a mistake.

Kind regards
Unlimited Network Ltd
Mon-Sun: 8am-20pm (UTC+8)

But it's almost 24 hours gone. Nothing in my wallet.

May I know please when I will get my payment?

At last got my LTC payout. Thanks[B] ddownload.com[/B]

Affiliate partners have still benefits to have forever storage. Please contact https://support.ddownload.com to have access to this feature.

Sent you PM about activating this, but still no reply after almost a month. Please check PMs and reply.

Glad to hear that many people are using your service successfully and generating income and I have switched to PPS, but still not generating sales as with other hosts I use.

I understand that it would be best for sales with your service to use only DDownload links in my posts, but over last few months I had hundreds of sold accounts on Rapidgator and almost the same income on other hosting site I use, but only few sales on DDownload in same time period so it's strange that there is such a big difference when links are posted in the same posts and on same sites with DDownload links being on second place.

Probably the main problem, at least with my situation, is file size limit of only 2 GB which slows everything down significantly because of need to compress files which other hosting sites don't need and many members constantly complain about this. Due to it they prefer Rapidgator and other hosting sites since it's much better for them to download single link than multiple links for the same thing because of that limitation.

Hope that situation will improve soon and you will allow bigger files so that this might increase sales and entice people to buy premium accounts, otherwise there is no point in continuing using your service and only waste time when Rapidgator and other hosting sites generate significantly more income and there is no need to compress to such small file size.

Guaranteed your poor earnings are not due to the fact that we can currently upload a maximum of 2 GB parts and I find it an impertinence that someone without sales is trying to pressure DDownload. Maybe you should think about your arrogant nature and / or the quality of your uploads, then it may work with the sales.

@Jennifer_Jareau ~ Please read with understanding before replying, because I have never stated that I am without sales, just that I have only few sales on DDownload compared to hundreds of sales on Rapidgator at the same time period.

Since I post Rapidgator as primary links and DDownload as secondary with two additional hosting sites in the same posts it's really strange that there are hundreds of sales on Rapidgator and almost the same earnings on my third hosting site, while there only few sales on DDownload which is posted as secondary option and in same time period, so this is definitely not due to quality of uploads since the same files get uploaded to all four hosting site.

Due to this and that I have received multiple complaints from users about small file size on DDownload I can only conclude that this is the main problem and increasing file size limit to at least 5 GB, which is lowest industry standard, should definitely help in generating sales and benefit both uploaders and hosting site owner.

There should be no problem in increasing file size limit since those same files will take same amount of storage space, but will require less work from uploaders who will avoid compressing to such small file size and downloaders will like it much more and will be enticed to buy more premium accounts.

Maybe you should also learn to read, because Alexander confirmed just a few days ago that the limit will be increased. If you already know this, then your arrogance is greater than I thought.

Just accept for everyone that DDownload itself decides when the limit will be increased.

In the future, spare us your pointless posts and jerk off to your (non-existent) hundreds of Rapidgator sales.

Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

As you said, it has been confirmed that size limit will be increased, but without exact date, so it might be good to do it sooner than later to benefit all parties, including uploaders and hosting site owner.

@ShadowEagle ~ No one was asking about any explanation and no one was talking about construction sites, but about hosting site and increasing file size limit. Please stay on topic.

Constructive suggestions are always welcome and will be posted.

It is obvious that hosts has the power

if you don't like it then you should just change the host

Completely agree mate that owner decides about implementing new changes, but at the same time site profit comes from it's users and constructive suggestions from them on increasing that profit are always welcome.

Better to add constructive suggestion that will improve service and benefit all involved parties than just abandon service completely without trying, especially when it's confirmed that site owner is active here and cooperates with users on implementing positive changes (for example, he acknowledged that increasing file size limit is a good suggestion and stated that it will be implemented so further observations based on facts that I stated in previous posts should benefit that decision).

To mention one thing, the sales at DDownload are not due to the 2 GB, but to the users. It doesn't matter whether the data is 1024 Mb or 10 GB. If DDownload doesn't have a free user limit, don't buy a Premium even with 100 GB.

When I see my sales, I can't complain (don't ask about my earnings or sales), I won't answer you. We also use 1024MB at DDownload and also at RG and have enough turnover so it must be up to you, not DDownload

What's different about Rapidgator, you can set everything over 1GB to be Premium Only, which I think means greed. So I don't really care if 2048 MB or 88 GB is allowed per part. My turnover is perfect and from my point of view it can stay that way. But I also have to say that in German forums pure premium is only forbidden. Let's just call it typical Germany ;), but it's okay, because you have more income^^, because free downloaders also bring you money.

The final decision is up to DDownload to increase it, so you can beg as long as you like Finally. hundreds of RG sales a month, no pig will believe you

And no, I don't live in Germany

Last edited:
Back