ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
The new login system / captcha is unfortunately totally buggy and causes no more sales to be generated, or maybe it's one of the new payment methods you've integrated. There are more and more sales that are not remunerated... This is currently really lousy. PPD has been reduced by more than 50% and 60-70% of the sales are going nowhere. At the moment I earn double with Rapidgator compared to you. This is not how it should be.

The new login system / captcha is unfortunately totally buggy and causes no more sales to be generated, or maybe it's one of the new payment methods you've integrated. There are more and more sales that are not remunerated... This is currently really lousy. PPD has been reduced by more than 50% and 60-70% of the sales are going nowhere. At the moment I earn double with Rapidgator compared to you. This is not how it should be.

Sales of cheaper accounts are not allowed with ddownload.com. I don't think Rapidgator would be happy with that either.

Next payment chunks are on the way right now, thanks for patience.

@gumboy21 Did you check if you have a lot of FR, DK, HU downloads? Debrids or not debrids.
We are trying to get rid of them currently.
nothing fixed download stats still unstable..And me I didn't start using this site today..i am aware of everything.10 euros must have been too much for 1000 downloads.

half of the downloads don't count,don't forget..you still earn thanks to uploaders like me and me.
just like two days ago everything was fine,you can fix it if you want.

what do you mean about cheaper accounts

I can't communicate that publicly.

nothing fixed download stats still unstable..And me I didn't start using this site today..i am aware of everything.10 euros must have been too much for 1000 downloads.

half of the downloads don't count,don't forget..you still earn thanks to uploaders like me and me.
just like two days ago everything was fine,you can fix it if you want.

If you want you can send me your email via PM and I'll check it for you. Thanks.

Back