ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Hello sir, Can you please add feature of remote uploading of rapidgator links. I have premium account of rapidgator. Videos that I am uploading is majorly available on rapidgator. I want to add your links too. I will be really easy to do that if I can directly upload from rapidgator links

@ddownload.com Are you kidding people's minds?stats and counter for five months worked at half capacity..Then reduced the rates by 70% and it got better but only went well for two days.
now again your counters are not counting half, don't fool people fix your counters or remove ppd completely don't waste our time..

do the job properly

this damn error makes me noob. when you'll fix this? make something that will inform me before uploading a file and not after. If you are going to increase max file size for upload firstly fix this error.

MEJYM83_t.jpg

MEJYM8D_t.jpg

MEJYM8J_t.jpg

@ddownload.com Are you kidding people's minds?stats and counter for five months worked at half capacity..Then reduced the rates by 70% and it got better but only went well for two days.
now again your counters are not counting half, don't fool people fix your counters or remove ppd completely don't waste our time..

do the job properly

I would recommend you to switch to PPS if you are not getting good revenue with PPD.
this damn error makes me noob. when you'll fix this? make something that will inform me before uploading a file and not after. If you are going to increase max file size for upload firstly fix this error.

MEJYM83_t.jpg

MEJYM8D_t.jpg

MEJYM8J_t.jpg

I am checking this right now, thank you very much.

come up with a solution instead of giving advice, it's official fraud

We announced this change last year and implemented it after 6 months and also communicated it beforehand. I have mentioned here three times that there are alternative providers for PPD such as Katfile and Fikper.
There are three factors that make PPD no longer make sense today:
  1. JDownloader Directdownloads: how can webmasters make money here?
  2. 80% of users have only adblockers.
  3. More and more users are using VPNs, and no advertising partner remunerates more for VPNs.
Therefore, it is only fair to work for pay-per-sale. But of course I accept your opinion and take it as feedback.

how about if they revise the premium .offers. if someone buys a premium for 12 months for 50 eu
then he for 12 months . and what do the uploaders have . in these 12 months?

how was it when you stimulate premium sales to buy at shorter intervals

6 months, 80 euros
12 months, 140 euros (160 euros)
1 month, 30 euros

so that more PPS are generated and the flow runs.

how about if they revise the premium .offers. if someone buys a premium for 12 months for 50 eu
then he for 12 months . and what do the uploaders have . in these 12 months?

how was it when you stimulate premium sales to buy at shorter intervals

6 months, 80 euros
12 months, 140 euros (160 euros)
1 month, 30 euros

so that more PPS are generated and the flow runs.

This will be adjusted in the future.

We announced this change last year and implemented it after 6 months and also communicated it beforehand. I have mentioned here three times that there are alternative providers for PPD such as Katfile and Fikper.
There are three factors that make PPD no longer make sense today:
  1. JDownloader Directdownloads: how can webmasters make money here?
  2. 80% of users have only adblockers.
  3. More and more users are using VPNs, and no advertising partner remunerates more for VPNs.
Therefore, it is only fair to work for pay-per-sale. But of course I accept your opinion and take it as feedback.
I'm not talking about proportions..Why do you see 276 downloaded files as 150 for me?Check the counters you're doing a fraudulent business.If so, 1000 downloads are 10 euros, we accept.What I don't agree with is that you still shave downloads..Do not suggest me a site please solve the problem..I don't only work with you

Back