ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
exactly like rapidgator, with this ppd rate it's better to remove ppd

It's best to monitor the situation and report back over the next few days. This request applies to all those who use PPD and PPS and can provide feedback. Currently, there isn't enough information to draw any firm conclusions.

Also for everyone, just read this here:

You should have received BTC yesterday. Please check your Wallet.
Post automatically merged:

INFORMATION

NEW!
  • Customers now get 200 GB of traffic per day.
  • Premium prices will be adjusted after midnight.
  • New security mechanisms have been added to prevent anti-debrid measures. These will take effect from midnight.
  • New payment options are on the way.
  • Starting at midnight, there will be a new pay-per-sale logic for payment options.
Announced:
  • Starting from midnight, pay-per-download conditions will be adjusted based on the current market situation.
Please check your DMs. Your payment is incomplete. You sent too little money. It's better to discuss in private I do not want to post in public.

Thank you!

Please check your DMs. Your payment is incomplete. You sent too little money. It's better to discuss in private I do not want to post in public.

Thank you!
Go create ticket if you have any issue or you may here private message also both options available it can be delay also because of weekend just keep calm all will be fine takecare enjoy only private message to https://www.wjunction.com/members/ddownload-com.114353/

he is official support thanks .

Last edited:
The new changes and statistics are a bad April Fool's joke.
To reduce the PPD compensation by 70% is quite associal and also not justifiable with the argument to have to adapt to the "current market situation". And even the new "official" figures do not seem to be correct. It is currently remunerated at 1000MB 9 euros for 1000 downloads and not 10 euros as they have stated.

I want to remind everyone that we still have the option to offer affiliate partners unlimited storage space where files will not be deleted. Unfortunately, not many have taken advantage of this offer yet. We have many which have huge traffic. This is great way to generate Sales.
With PPS we will have to wait a bit, but that accounts with a lot of content generate many sales is not true so far. To bring this here constantly as an argument has a bad taste.

We will now look at it for a few days, but the alternative on which we have been working for some time, we will now again significantly accelerate.
You have to do everything yourself nowadays, otherwise you're always the fucked one.

If you think its dead then you can go to other file host
DDownload never force anyone to work for them
Its always user choice to choose it.
If you don't like changes you can raise your voice they will listen you instead of saying dead.
they said "for me" not for you or for all people
Post automatically merged:

The new changes and statistics are a bad April Fool's joke.
To reduce the PPD compensation by 70% is quite associal and also not justifiable with the argument to have to adapt to the "current market situation". And even the new "official" figures do not seem to be correct. It is currently remunerated at 1000MB 9 euros for 1000 downloads and not 10 euros as they have stated.

With PPS we will have to wait a bit, but that accounts with a lot of content generate many sales is not true so far. To bring this here constantly as an argument has a bad taste.

We will now look at it for a few days, but the alternative on which we have been working for some time, we will now again significantly accelerate.
You have to do everything yourself nowadays, otherwise you're always the fucked one.
I am ok for you I am disappointed 70% is too much it's as if he had removed ppd

Last edited:
Back