ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
We know you are smart enough, but I mean if alex have an account on Payeer, he can store / trade crypto there and sent to ppl here with low fees 0.5% , I don't request withdrawal, I just advice here, that's all, but sure you look angry bcz of sale on RG and ddownload ...

We did it before (like 2 years ago or something). Was not so a "good" idea. Those sites have some ToS regarding such behaviour. If you exchange a lot of transactions weekly, they need some license from you.

Its better to use external exchangers which already have a license todo it and some of them take the fees which is normal of course.

Most of the payments closed.. next following tomorrow morning also our 2nd charge which we do now weekly to close bigger (Payeer, ETH, BCH, PayPal and so on) and older payments.

Always thanks for patience and support. :pray:

We hope for a new beautiful year 2023. Thank you that many of you are with us for years. We have affiliate partners who have been with us since 2019 and have not stopped until today. Thank you very much.

Most of the payments closed.. next following tomorrow morning also our 2nd charge which we do now weekly to close bigger (Payeer, ETH, BCH, PayPal and so on) and older payments.

Always thanks for patience and support. :pray:

We hope for a new beautiful year 2023. Thank you that many of you are with us for years. We have affiliate partners who have been with us since 2019 and have not stopped until today. Thank you very much.
USDT tomorrow ?

How satisfied are some with PPS with us? You are welcome to leave your feedback with us. We will try to improve this as much as possible.

We don't have any easy times ahead of us. But what you can make out of it is to improve.

We did it before (like 2 years ago or something). Was not so a "good" idea. Those sites have some ToS regarding such behaviour. If you exchange a lot of transactions weekly, they need some license from you.

Its better to use external exchangers which already have a license todo it and some of them take the fees which is normal of course.
Sorry, it's the first time to know that they request license from you, I share my idea just because I activated my account with them, and I see in withdraw via crypto is unlimited, that's all, yeah I see a lot of exchangers request a lot to sent or exchange crypto with stable coins.. by the way I wish you happy new year, even I contact the support still no answer, maybe after the holidays...
Post automatically merged:

2022-12-15€xxx.69PAID
Status paid but dont received payment. (TRC20)
Help me!
re-check after 1hrs, sure you'll receive it, no worry

How satisfied are some with PPS with us? You are welcome to leave your feedback with us.
Some weeks ago you start to show the sales in the statistics. This was the point I switched to PPS.

The result was great for me, Nov+Dec I had around 200 sales, 90% of them are year-accounts or the 8month-pack, which was avaiable in November.

All in all I´m happy with this, its a great chance for good uploader on good sites.

p.s.: thx for payment, dear Alexander and all the best for you and your team in 2023!

Back