ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Started using your service few days ago and it looks like it has decent upload speed and fast link generation after upload which is always a great thing. Will see how it goes, but for now it looks like people like it and are happy that I started using it :)

Tried to search this topic for answer, but wasn't able to find it, so I apologize if it was answered before, but is it possible to upload files larger than 2GB?

Most other hosting sites have at least 5GB file size limit and it would be great if it would be possible to enable 5GB here, if not for free users, than at least for premium because this has became some sort of standard and it's more likely that user will purchase premium when wanting to download larger files than smaller ones.

Thank you in advanced for your reply.

Hi,

As long as you ask the question normally, I will be happy to answer it. Therefore do not worry.

Unfortunately, we do not have the infrastructure to offer more than 2GB. We are more focused on providing "Forever" filestorage for many of our partners.

It is also better for PPD users to use smaller files so they can generate more revenue. This is how we offer our business model. It also has no negative aspect on PPS.

Hi,

As long as you ask the question normally, I will be happy to answer it. Therefore do not worry.

Unfortunately, we do not have the infrastructure to offer more than 2GB. We are more focused on providing "Forever" filestorage for many of our partners.

It is also better for PPD users to use smaller files so they can generate more revenue. This is how we offer our business model. It also has no negative aspect on PPS.

Thank you for fast reply and explanation. I really appreciate it :)

Will further test how it goes with this file size limit and probably try to adapt and keep on using your service.

Wish you all the best :)

Currently there is an outage in one of our data centers.

The main page with the database has no problems. Sales are taking place as usual.

We will keep you udated here.

UPDATE:
Everything working again.

Last edited:
Thank you for the payment. As always.

I wanted to get rid of this here as well. Because some here talk negatively.

1. we can be glad that we have a file hoster who talks very transparent with us and also tries to respond to our wishes.
2. ddownload.com is not perfect, but at least always online.
3. it is the only PPD hoster that still remunerates a lot. Others do not.

We should appreciate this time. Many filehosters do not exist anymore. Many are also slowly dying. See Nitroflare, which also no longer works properly.

Uploaded was the last from the old days and is now also history.

@kanye.ye89 DDownload itself is not negative, we have a good service here at a good price - which actually works well. DDownload just thought ahead and made some things better as a result... Requests are responded to, that's good BUT what's going really badly are the tickets. If it came down to school grades, I would give it a 5, why?

@ddownload.com It takes days to weeks for a changeover. The action starts on December 1st, where I wanted to start in the PPS area, but here I see black because nothing is happening again, --> Ticket: QDB-JLE-4QNX

The same with the colleague is said in the ticket itself "I'll get in touch with you by tomorrow at the latest", --> Ticket: RY8-R7B-8YTY

Something urgently needs to be done here!
The support is one of the most important and if it doesn't work or takes too "very" long until nothing happens, a whole point is missing.

@kanye.ye89 DDownload itself is not negative, we have a good service here at a good price - which actually works well. DDownload just thought ahead and made some things better as a result... Requests are responded to, that's good BUT what's going really badly are the tickets. If it came down to school grades, I would give it a 5, why?

@ddownload.com It takes days to weeks for a changeover. The action starts on December 1st, where I wanted to start in the PPS area, but here I see black because nothing is happening again, --> Ticket: QDB-JLE-4QNX

The same with the colleague is said in the ticket itself "I'll get in touch with you by tomorrow at the latest", --> Ticket: RY8-R7B-8YTY

Something urgently needs to be done here!
The support is one of the most important and if it doesn't work or takes too "very" long until nothing happens, a whole point is missing.

Thats true..

Check this one here:
QDB-JLE-4QNX

I cant find this one here:
RY8-R7B-8YTY
Post automatically merged:

The new banners are available. Nothing special with the banners, but our new promo page will be very nice.

You can also get the new banners via Settings -> Promo. (https://ddownload.com/?op=my_account)

The new promo will be available at https://ddownload.com/promo.html. This will also be communicated via https://ddownload.com/premium.html and https://ddownload.com/news.html

The new winter promotion will run from December 1st to December 31st.
It is a lottery, the draw will take place at the beginning of January 2023.

We have not planned any communication via email, as well as no promotional videos. It is up to you how you want to communicate this. From the beginning of December until the end of this year, users with PPS have the opportunity to generate higher sales.

If someone still wants to use PPS and has not been activated. Should please write me here via PM.

We wish everyone a lot of fun and luck.

Rules of participation for affiliate users:
- Affiliate partners are allowed to participate in the contest and will not be excluded. Participation is according to the description on the new promo.html page.

Rules for customers:
- Will be on the promotion page.

Last edited:
@ddownload.com Exactly, that was quick - thank you very much!

Please let us know in the course of the day what exactly happens on Thursday, are there other prices, which new means of payment are coming ... and so on. Please also state the time (according to German time) when the campaign starts.

Maybe a bit much, but I'll say it anyway, it would be good if you could go directly to all offers via your ref link - an overview for everything, so to speak. Thanks :relaxed:

Back