ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
marked paid but haven't money.

After receiving several payments, they stop counting downloads and mark my payment as paid.

And I write for support and they do not give me an answer.

Which payment method? Probably your Account is restricted now.
Some Accounts got restricted the last weeks. :)

Compared to one month ago -30% income with same dl counts ... maybe something is broken again ... pls check @ddownload.com

No issues on our side. Working everything smoothly.
Post automatically merged:

API Server currently down.. reason:
There was a big DDoS attack again at that moment. Each IP address within the prefix received a small amount of UDP traffic about 100-200Mpbs (that's why null routing was not working) and in total, the attack was around 200Gbps of traffic.

Мы работаем над решением проблемы
However, we are not the target of the attack. It is the data center where our API server is located. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
SCAM

Be careful using ddownload, after 6 months working with them and requesting my payment "Your Account has been restricted due to suspicious traffic from your Downloads.", it turns out that my traffic is suspicious.

Too bad wjunction didn't post "spam" posts when I wanted to report a scam and they blocked the account first. Like approving that they did it and didn't pay.

DateAmountStatus
2022-11-02€311.82(UNPAID) PAID
2022-10-01€283.90PAID
2022-09-01€134.25PAID
2022-08-01€187.77PAID
2022-07-01€132.84PAID
2022-06-01€91.09PAID

Hello,

Your Account has been restricted due to suspicious traffic from your Downloads.

Recommendation to withdraw every time they reach the minimum, because someday after they request payment they say "suspicious traffic from your Downloads"

Last edited:
SCAM

Be careful using ddownload, after 6 months working with them and requesting my payment "Your Account has been restricted due to suspicious traffic from your Downloads.", it turns out that my traffic is suspicious.

Too bad wjunction didn't post "spam" posts when I wanted to report a scam and they blocked the account first. Like approving that they did it and didn't pay.

DateAmountStatus
2022-10-01€283.90PAID
2022-09-01€134.25PAID
2022-08-01€187.77PAID
2022-07-01€132.84PAID
2022-06-01€91.09PAID

Hello,

Recommendation to withdraw every time they reach the minimum, because someday after they request payment they say "suspicious traffic from your Downloads"

No, absolutely no scam.

We select users we do not want. Is our decision. If we notice that something is not right, we remove these users. You have accepted the ToS during registration. We may block or remove any affiliate partner without any reason. This also applies to payouts.

However, we wish you continued success with other providers. You are welcome to work on the "PPS" model, because after we turned off non-premium downloads, you suddenly earned nothing anymore. But it's funny that all of your users are downloading your huge 1.5GB to 2GB files at 30Kbps.

EDIT:
Dont worry you will receive your last payment.

Last edited:
SCAM

DateAmountStatus
2022-10-01€283.90PAID
2022-09-01€134.25PAID
2022-08-01€187.77PAID
2022-07-01€132.84PAID
2022-06-01€91.09PAID

Hello,

Never have a problem with ddwonload after almost 2 years of use and always get my payment in time

If someone can really show their traffic, we have absolutely 0 problems. It's really only some users who somehow have a problem showing the traffic. For whatever reason.

Our new payment methods are integrated very soon. Then it can only go forward. As I said we have then PPS where we will also remunerate for VPN users.

If someone can really show their traffic, we have absolutely 0 problems. It's really only some users who somehow have a problem showing the traffic. For whatever reason.

Our new payment methods are integrated very soon. Then it can only go forward. As I said we have then PPS where we will also remunerate for VPN users.
I showed you guys my traffic. And gave every proof you wanted. Then why you restricted my account. And you guys didn't pay me too. You guys owe me my 499€. So don't say you have have 0 problems if you show your traffic. Just say like this if your users are not buying membership from us and just downloading for free. Then we don't want you guys use our website.

pps must 10% website sale and 5% ref !

I showed you guys my traffic. And gave every proof you wanted. Then why you restricted my account. And you guys didn't pay me too. You guys owe me my 499€. So don't say you have have 0 problems if you show your traffic. Just say like this if your users are not buying membership from us and just downloading for free. Then we don't want you guys use our website.

Just send me your traffic stats over PM and im gonna lift your restriction again.
And no, you will receive your payment.

pps must 10% website sale and 5% ref !

Yes, but its not the same we are talking about.

One of the best file hosting sites online. Super easy to download from the site.
In case the file is too large, consider buying premium.

In the site: it says payment can take up to 10 days. My first payment took 12 days and my last one 14 days.
It's advisable to use crypto as your form of payment.

Fully recommend them.

Back