ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Old problem still bothering, broken uploads :(

Do you use the Z-o-o-m uploader? This is a known problem with this tool. Or do you use your own technique?

I have noticed that some uploaders select certain servers from us even though they are set to "READ ONLY" state.

Ok. But how much have to earn? I made 2 dollar+

Please open a ticket for this. https://support.ddownload.com

Hi,

can you unban my acc? This is a second time that you are ban me for no reason. Already sent a ticket, but no response .

Thanks

Do you change your IP address often? You too can open a ticket please. https://support.ddownload.com

Do you use the Z-o-o-m uploader? This is a known problem with this tool. Or do you use your own technique?

I have noticed that some uploaders select certain servers from us even though they are set to "READ ONLY" state.
I've said this before, when I do the server tests the ONLY way to get all active servers is to ping all servers from www0-www<High number>, ping will just let me know if the server is there, not if you've set it to read only. I could always hammer the api endpoint that returns a single upload server and keep hitting it until I get no new unique servers. How many api requests you reckon that'll take? (To anyone that understands, that question is rhetorical)

I've said this before, when I do the server tests the ONLY way to get all active servers is to ping all servers from www0-www<High number>, ping will just let me know if the server is there, not if you've set it to read only. I could always hammer the api endpoint that returns a single upload server and keep hitting it until I get no new unique servers. How many api requests you reckon that'll take? (To anyone that understands, that question is rhetorical)

That's right, thank you. You have really written more than enough here in the thread. Have now read through some posts from you. Then it makes sense of course.

These servers that issue these error messages are as I said always "full". We are also in the process of implementing this fully automated. But are on the good way.

Information:

We will use PayPal payments for the future from another exchanger now. We have a new partner.
We will not use Paytiz.com anymore. Paytiz.com is not good, very slow and not trustworthy anymore.

The minimum amount for Paypal payments will be increased to EUR 70 for information. We will also communicate this on our payment request page. Anyone requesting PayPal payments under EUR 70 will be cancelled and refunded to the account.

marked paid but haven't money.

After receiving several payments, they stop counting downloads and mark my payment as paid.

And I write for support and they do not give me an answer.

Back