ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
What everyone keeps forgetting is, I still want to mention that we don't pay any "refunds" for our affiliate members. You will always get your PPS without refunds. In order for us to fully activate your account, please contact us here or via tickets.

For refunds costs we come up ourselves.

This is not intended as an attack on competitors. Everyone is doing a great job. However, we have always had that with us and will keep it that way. Many affiliate partners do not know it.

Need to activate your Account. You need to send source of traffic so i can fully activate your Account for PPD or PPS. Please let me know.
How to send source of traffic?
Post automatically merged:

Need to activate your Account. You need to send source of traffic so i can fully activate your Account for PPD or PPS. Please let me know.
My traffic source is vipergirls forum.

@Drake987 DDownload does not want you to upload files for us. That is why we have canceled your membership with us. We have our reasons for this.

If you want to continue, then you only have the option to use PPS.
It's ok I will use another service. But at least send me my last 2 payments. I didn't cheat with you guys. But I understand my users are downloading files for free at low speed. So that you didn't earn anything. But I deserve my last 2 payments

Back