ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Don't forget to mention API-upload also 2048. But it was already written 1,000 times in this topic. And also 1,000 times written by Alexander that it will stay this way.

Instead of starting the topic over and over again, the most important thing to do would be to accept @ddownload.com 's decision.

I requested payment just now (bitcoin). . . as per your instruction before friday.
When can I expect payment and is there any withdrawal fees for bitcoin & how much ?

Crypto yes, tomorrow USDT (TRC20 and ERC20)
Post automatically merged:

Brief Update:

- We have finally fixed the big problem with corrupted "error" files.
- We are currently implementing two new payment methods.
- We have ordered new servers to better distribute the load we finally received.
- Today USDT payments will be closed during day.

Next update:
- We are implementing the new PPS logic for VPN remunerations, which should be online next week from Thursday at the latest. So PPS affiliate members will earn much more than usual.

Important:
- There is still the offer for affiliate users with "forever" storage space. You have to show your traffic and show that you generate a lot of traffic. No matter if PPD or PPS. This is very important for some.

Hi

What traffic is needed approximately to get the forever storage space ?

What everyone keeps forgetting is, I still want to mention that we don't pay any "refunds" for our affiliate members. You will always get your PPS without refunds. In order for us to fully activate your account, please contact us here or via tickets.

For refunds costs we come up ourselves.

Hi

What traffic is needed approximately to get the forever storage space ?

Please contact in this case our support https://support.ddownload.com

Last edited:
Back