ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
I do not know what to do, for 2-3 weeks the download speed in the region of 300-500kb / s sometimes rises to 2-3 megabits per second, but when you upload files for 6 hours and site give you an error at the end, it's so insulting :skull:. And here the claim is not only to ddownload, on another hosting at the same time the same speed, but there are no errors at the end of the download:sweat:

I Believe this filehost is really awesome,
I Believe after a long time i see something is unique in this business,
I Believe this filehost going to be more famous thn now :)

Trust me one of the best filehost i ever seeen really lot of expectations from this filehost

if someone ask me which one we should use?

i will Recommend ddownload.com

Because i believe they are on top now :)

they are financially good they are good in servers too :)

they are paying to every single uploaders the yare paying to every single person who are working with ddownload :)

thank you so much for being here thanks to wjunction also to whitelist this filehost and gave them oppertunity to add them thread:)

Thanks to alll :)

keep support each other keep support this filehost and keep active in wjunction too :)

The "Server Error 500" has unfortunately still not been fixed by you. The files can neither be downloaded, nor are they displayed as offline via the API. It affects hundreds, if not thousands of files. When will you take care of this problem @ddownload.com ?

We will introduce our new API request.

@ddownload.com Ticket not implemented for weeks, colleague angry and can't work :slight_frown:

Ticket No: VAR-YHV-X5HX

Did you get your answer now?

Since yesterday getting less downloads . . . . about 30 to 40% less than usual.
Have you made any changes in the counting system lately ?

I wrote the same thing a few pages ago. The counting system has been down for 5 days. I'm losing 50% of downloads.

No changes on our side. Please let me know your Username or Email over PM. Thanks.

Today paid crypto also?

Crypto yes, tomorrow USDT (TRC20 and ERC20)
Post automatically merged:

Brief Update:

- We have finally fixed the big problem with corrupted "error" files.
- We are currently implementing two new payment methods.
- We have ordered new servers to better distribute the load we finally received.
- Today USDT payments will be closed during day.

Next update:
- We are implementing the new PPS logic for VPN remunerations, which should be online next week from Thursday at the latest. So PPS affiliate members will earn much more than usual.

Important:
- There is still the offer for affiliate users with "forever" storage space. You have to show your traffic and show that you generate a lot of traffic. No matter if PPD or PPS. This is very important for some.

Last edited:
Back