ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
ddownload has become big and widespread enough to do without PPD. Of course, most uploaders use PPD and are afraid that they will earn less. But with only PPS, a hoster is more stable and solvent in the long term, because only the money that came in is given out. PPD is a hybrid calculation that can work up to a certain amount of usage, but eventually such a system breaks down.

You have done the first step showing the sales/rebills on your stats-site, so everyone can see what is better: PPD or PPS.

That's a first step. However, as I said, most VPN and proxy users are not compensated because our providers block this (payment processors) and thus most would be current via CC.

We have often had difficulties in the past regarding compensation and reimbursement that accounts were frozen and blocked. Especially many payment processors have smart mechanisms that reject payments (because of VPN).

However, we are currently in the process of organizing exactly one payment method that accepts everything. So we will be able to reimburse 100% VPN and Proxy. I expect this to be done by December 2022 at the latest.

Coinpayments or Cash2Code are not affected by this. But most payments are processed via PayPal, credit card and Amazon Pay, which have exactly these mechanisms. It always depends on which provider you work with.

ddownload has become big and widespread enough to do without PPD. Of course, most uploaders use PPD and are afraid that they will earn less. But with only PPS, a hoster is more stable and solvent in the long term, because only the money that came in is given out. PPD is a hybrid calculation that can work up to a certain amount of usage, but eventually such a system breaks down.

That's right, if we were to rely more on PPS and less on PPD, it wouldn't be a huge loss. Especially after we also start remunerating VPN and proxy again, then even more.

But on the current occasion I can't impose that on the partners as long as we don't have a proper stable solution for paygates yet.

Until all this is done, we will continue to rely on PPD because that is the best solution for our affiliate members.

That PPD can be very unstable is of course true. Especially because you can not distinguish from many "fake" downloads and cheaters and many have to check manually. And because then our system also does not represent many things correctly.

By the way @ddownload.com i know the Japanese community is also high earning community.

Does somebody know some forums or sites which im also able to work? I want to join them also.

Unfortunately, I cannot give any feedback on this. Sorry.

That's a first step. However, as I said, most VPN and proxy users are not compensated because our providers block this (payment processors) and thus most would be current via CC.

We have often had difficulties in the past regarding compensation and reimbursement that accounts were frozen and blocked. Especially many payment processors have smart mechanisms that reject payments (because of VPN).

However, we are currently in the process of organizing exactly one payment method that accepts everything. So we will be able to reimburse 100% VPN and Proxy. I expect this to be done by December 2022 at the latest.

Coinpayments or Cash2Code are not affected by this. But most payments are processed via PayPal, credit card and Amazon Pay, which have exactly these mechanisms. It always depends on which provider you work with.

That's right, if we were to rely more on PPS and less on PPD, it wouldn't be a huge loss. Especially after we also start remunerating VPN and proxy again, then even more.

But on the current occasion I can't impose that on the partners as long as we don't have a proper stable solution for paygates yet.

Until all this is done, we will continue to rely on PPD because that is the best solution for our affiliate members.

That PPD can be very unstable is of course true. Especially because you can not distinguish from many "fake" downloads and cheaters and many have to check manually. And because then our system also does not represent many things correctly.

things going to be change wow :) i knew that :) goodluck

I think, the time of high PPDs is over.

You have done the first step showing the sales/rebills on your stats-site, so everyone can see what is better: PPD or PPS.

No one will leave DDL if PPD ist lowered, no panic, there arent so much alternatives around. You will get one week crying and after that comes buiseness as usual.
there arent so much alternatives of pps host around ? really ?

mate, you signed your death sentence, due to PPD.

ddl grown with PPD big and may die with no PPD.

I seen many good users comments in this thread all sharing them personal experiance about ddownload which is amazing.

But yes ddownload is popular because of ppd thats true i dont deny but may be in future they can grow with pps also but already many big companies many big filehosts available who are giving big pps high rates :)

ddl grown with PPD big and may die with no PPD.
There is a big difference between "lowered PPD" and "no PPD".

DDLs PPD is very nice for big files (1GB+), for small files it isnt a great thing. So clearly some uploaders are angry now, but this wasnt the reason for the DDL-success.

They pay weekly without great troubles.
The prices are great for users, 50€/year or 40€/10 months are the best for 110GB/daily traffic.

Katfile has a good PPD, try them out and perhaps the users with DDL-accounts are buying them too (I dont believe this). The truth is: if some uploader switch to an other host, nothing will be changed - there is allways an uploader who mirror the stuff of DDL.

So clearly some uploaders are angry now, but this wasnt the reason for the DDL-success.

Not true. The success is always based on the fact that uploaders offering the host as a mirror. Why they're offering? Easy to answer - money. The success of the host always depends on uploaders.

The truth is: if some uploader switch to an other host, nothing will be changed - there is allways an uploader who mirror the stuff of DDL.

... and the truth is you can't speak for all - only for yourself. The big uploaders are mostly silent and don't write on wjunction. But uploaders talk to each other. For example i got many many messages today on different blogs, forums and messengers - also here on wjunction and nobody seems happy with it. I'm only talking about big uploaders, who form the foundation of a host.

The prices are great for users, 50€/year or 40€/10 months are the best for 110GB/daily traffic.

In my opinion the prices are a way too cheap.
Post automatically merged:

Lowered can mean from 30 to 20 or it can also mean from 30 to 3. So there CAN be a big difference.

Last edited:
@ddownload.com In general this is good news, but I still have some feedback.

First of all, it would be nice if payment options like Amazon Pay could finally come back as soon as possible. I can remember there was such news about it before and to this day it has not been implemented with the hope that everything will work out this time. The upcoming VPN solution also sounds interesting, I'm curious.

Desirable perhaps for partners, significantly more traffic the 100GB currently are simply no longer timely, many contents today have a decent size because 100GB are used up in no time, a reconsideration would be desirable, maybe a kind of extra buffer traffic where you can accumulate up to 500GB.

On the whole, however, things seem to be going well. According to school grades, I currently give ddownload grade 3, so there is still room for improvement. Another piece of information from a colleague who has been waiting for a change for several weeks and is already very upset, please check: Ticket no.: VAR-YHV-X5HX

DDLs PPD is very nice for big files (1GB+), for small files it isnt a great thing. So clearly some uploaders are angry now, but this wasnt the reason for the DDL-success.

They pay weekly without great troubles.

Katfile has a good PPD, try them out and perhaps the users with DDL-accounts are buying them too (I dont believe this). The truth is: if some uploader switch to an other host, nothing will be changed - there is allways an uploader who mirror the stuff of DDL.

the uploaders sees "lowered ppd" is same as "no ppd", the uncertainaty will cause them to switch.

oh i heard you upload comics... no wonder why you have low rates... because its not converting well..

hosts are not an money tree, where you pluck money from.

Last edited:
We prefer the stable and comprehensible PPD remuneration. I hope you will think twice about changing it. At least for the authenticated uploaders nothing should change here. The traffic we generate for you is constant and well traceable.

@Mausebein It may be that the uploaders mirror each other's hosters, but the main hoster is primarily determined by the major websites, not by the forums. And they can very well decide to change something and that will also have an impact.

Back