ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Sir, my account has been unbanned but it looks like you have deactivated my affiliate account. I am getting downloads but there is no income from them. And 2nd problem is when my account was banned. I have a pending payment. I didn't recieve any such payment but it is showing paid. Please check this

Pending payment from October 10

2022-10-01€X83.90PENDING
Can't you all read?

Your requested payout will always be paid within a week to a maximum of 10 days. In case of unpaid amounts within 10 days, please open a support ticket. Make sure that you always request a payout before Friday.

You requested the payout on Monday, so you will receive your payout on October 17th, 2022

Can't you all read?

Your requested payout will always be paid within a week to a maximum of 10 days. In case of unpaid amounts within 10 days, please open a support ticket. Make sure that you always request a payout before Friday.

You requested the payout on Monday, so you will receive your payout on October 17th, 2022

Dude, maybe you should learn the different possible date formats. besides yyyy.dd.mm there is also yyyy.mm.dd . But you learn that after you have finished primary school.

--------------------------------------

Four-digit sums ($$$$) can take up to a month and is part of the normal procedure of payment. Three-digit payouts ($$$) are usually paid out within a week, in some cases it can take several weeks.
Post automatically merged:

Pending payment from October 10

2022-10-01€X83.90PENDING

Last edited:
I have a thinking that you are a cheater
Admin, has checked my account. My every single download is genuine. I provided them source of my downloads. When everything was right so that they unbanned me. If they think I am cheater then they can clearly say. We are sorry you are misusing our website.

Back