ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Hope not a big fee for USDT :p

You guys know you earn your money in EURO in ddownload?

And USDT depends on USD in real. If you exchange EUR to USD you will see EUR lost a lot of worth.

So mostly you will get the real USD value on USDT and not the EUR price on ddownload.com

Think little bit guys. Its not so difficult.

And USDT depends on USD in real. If you exchange EUR to USD you will see EUR lost a lot of worth.

So mostly you will get the real USD value on USDT and not the EUR price on ddownload.com

I know what I say that why I I'm talking to ddownload and not loon93 ! Alexandre tel me last time fee was very high! no relationship between euro and dollars the problem is in the exchanger Think little bit guy. Its not so difficult.

Do you think that you are the most clever person then every one here in this thread?

Yes. Im the one which is not complaining for every 5 eur or 10 eur less payouts on weekly basis.

You get USDT does not matter if TRC20 and ERC20 or whatever. Its USD. Convert 100 Euros in USD you will see the result. The same hapens for the payouts. Its not the exchanger faults. You earn in Euros but receive USD. Accept it but dont cry.

I dont have such issues with Bitcoin.

Yes. Im the one which is not complaining for every 5 eur or 10 eur less payouts on weekly basis.

You get USDT does not matter if TRC20 and ERC20 or whatever. Its USD. Convert 100 Euros in USD you will see the result. The same hapens for the payouts. Its not the exchanger faults. You earn in Euros but receive USD. Accept it but dont cry.

I dont have such issues with Bitcoin.
I dont understand it doesn't concern you !!! mind your own business !!!!

Sir, how much time will it take to examine my account. It's been already too many days. I don't understand why it has been banned. Please unblock me now. It's been 15 days now since block

Back