ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
The funny thing is we see how Germany is still relying on tools like JDownloader. I would like to see their faces if JDownloader stops support for their tools or disconnect the website itself.

The same like Filecrypt. What happens if Filecrypt is offline? LOL
The same happenend after Share-Online got closed, they lost their massive Archive because they never used Mirrors.

I would like to recommend you also @ddownload.com to close your Affiliate and Webmaster % earnings. I wouldnt be surprised if half of the users here just put their own Affiliate IDs to other Accounts just to earn more money. You also cant earn money on Rapidgator like that.
Post automatically merged:

And the most funny fact is, we see who is earning less than before because also their Affiliate % earninga dropped also. Because they put all together their Affiliate IDs to earn more money from each other.

I dont have any 50% drop in my earnings. I think because i dont use also others Affiliate IDs?

Last edited:
Wow, you guys have written a lot. I would say that some should lead the discussion here again rather on the shoutbox instead of in here.

Apparently the revert update of JDownloader has done nothing? I will ask again.

I would briefly clarify what the problem is "currently", we have since August 30 or even before, increased more users with IPv6. This means that our system can not assign some IPv6 users with "countries". We have currently planned that our system will be adjusted and it can be assigned correctly.

JDownloader has apparently initiated a rollout for IPv6 support from the 28th and 29th. We had previously set up IPv6 users to receive an IPv4 pseudo. However, for some reason this no longer seems to work.

What the cause for this is, I can not explain on current occasion. What we do know is that no changes have taken place on our side. This came suddenly out of nowhere.

I would suggest that we currently put the Non Countries with the highest compensation on Tier 1 so that it no longer lands under "Other Countries". Until we have fixed this bug and also the compensation for some is correct.

The funny thing is we see how Germany is still relying on tools like JDownloader. I would like to see their faces if JDownloader stops support for their tools or disconnect the website itself.
Then we use alternatives. What's wrong with Jdownloader? If you feel like loading 70 parts with the browser then do it. I certainly won't do "JDownloader" is easier

The funny thing is we see how Germany is still relying on tools like JDownloader.
If you can read I wrote US so it's not Germany
Post automatically merged:

I would suggest that we currently put the Non Countries with the highest compensation on Tier 1 so that it no longer lands under "Other Countries". Until we have fixed this bug and also the compensation for some is correct.
Great decision @ddownload.com

Last edited:
Back