ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
I have also checked other accounts which dont have that issue somehow.

But i also see changes on the Core Code and on some "Download" Pages from our Dev Team, not sure if they fixed bugs or added features or something other. I have asked them now and should get an answer soon.

I never got informed about changes from the Dev Team by the way.

Okay, waiting for your reply. Also checked all my used filecrypt folders today and yesterday - all users could be identified by country as always. So no negative change on my side and traffic was nearly the same as the days before with same file size, same release size and same source country.

I am currently also checking all affiliate accounts to see who all is affected. I hope that Filecrypt or JDownloader did not change anything in order to change or disguise the country of origin.

But we will find out soon. The dev team will find out.

EDIT:
Please everyone send me his Email or Username on ddownload.com which is affected. Thanks!

I have checked all 40 most active Affiliate Accounts currently and see on 8 accounts there is a drop in the "Reports" page.
Could be that i missed some.

Last edited:
I have looked at the statistics of over 10 of my uploaders, and it affects them all without exception.
This goes from accounts with low revenues to accounts with high revenues.

Just send me all Emails or Usernames over PM so i can send them to our Devs so they can check it also.

EDIT:
Good news on my part is, after i was looking for all affiliate accounts, i found 3 accounts which were using "Bots" to generate PPD downloads.

Last edited:
Looks like this issue is from JDownloader and not ddownload.com

Because normal downloads from Browser works without issues (counted) but from Jdownloader not.

So which update did JDownloader the last days? What did they change?

Last edited:
Back