ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Dont know, I have looked yesterday afternoon and it was on pending, today morning it was done.

I dont sit and press F5, I know DDL will pay so its not so important which day (for me).

Yes we always paid until now since 3 years already. Sometimes it was delayed, sometimes it was early. It depended in cases which we had delays due to our exchangers and so on. But until now everyone received his money except cheaters and other people which caused issues.

Like i told everyone here, im trying my best with our team to be honest and communicating openly is the best solution for great partnership. Also the communication is important if something does not so well too.

We have a lot of partners which arent active here but are partners with us since 3 years.

I think if something should not be correct, then everyone would read that also publicly everywhere.

Let me know your WMZ or PayPal ID and if this helps get in touch with our exchanger. Usually they take 24 hours.

I can send everyone the exchange URL which we made

You have completed payments on time, is not your fault ... they might be waiting for wmz/paypal funds for themselfes and I belive they will be completed till tomorrow.

Thanks for being correct with us :)

You have completed payments on time, is not your fault ... they might be waiting for wmz/paypal funds for themselfes and I belive they will be completed till tomorrow.

Thanks for being correct with us :)

I think they are not at home. Or not reachable at the moment. That's already happened a few times with them. Some payments go automatically, some manually.

Let me know your WMZ or PayPal ID and if this helps get in touch with our exchanger. Usually they take 24 hours.

I can send everyone the exchange URL which we made

Yes, so i can send you the exchange URL
Fact is some payments still pending you must work on it
those counted as a paid u must figure out because lot of users they dont check usually every payout .
because they believe they will get payment i got some users messages and yes some payments still pending check it out and this should not be happen again i think.

Back