ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
You both can read the explanation of "MAX24_REACHED" 20 times in the whole topic & @BSpark2K has already answered this question again.

So please READ what others are replying.

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

I know what it is.....MAX24_REACHED"

Thanks for the answer....
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is.

Take a look at your earnings again if you reached 100 DLs each day. It's hard to say anything about anything under 100 downloads because that can simply be a variance.

ok, Thank you for your answers, you are very kind.

Last edited:
I know what it is.....MAX24_REACHED"

Thanks for the answer....

ok, Thank you for your answers, you are very kind.
It usually happens when you post same "material" that is already posted (posters called lechers). Try to be unique, first posted, and then you will start earning.
(just my opinion ;))

14th is a friday... REQUEST BEFORE FRIDAY, not being from ddownload I can safely say... what in the actual fuck is wrong with people... @ddownload, I think you should send fe payment to me to teach a lesson...

14th is a friday... REQUEST BEFORE FRIDAY, not being from ddownload I can safely say... what in the actual fuck is wrong with people... @ddownload, I think you should send fe payment to me to teach a lesson...
I have always clicked on payout on Fridays and it always arrived, why not today?

you had to request before friday..

thanks for payment @ddownload.com
Jap last week exactly like that and it also arrived

They not free for uploader?
You can try but would ask for it by ticket

Last edited:
Check the actual request dates of your other payments. Maybe it's a timezone thing, you're requesting in your time zone Friday which is Thursdays in ddownload.

Other than that ddownload may just be being nice to you for whatever reason but it states this on payout page....

"Your requested payout will always be paid out between Friday and Monday. Make sure that you always request a payout before Friday.

Four-digit sums ($$$$) can take up to a month and is part of the normal procedure of payment."

So if you're not following that you can't really say that they've forgotten you.

Check the actual request dates of your other payments. Maybe it's a timezone thing, you're requesting in your time zone Friday which is Thursdays in ddownload.

Other than that ddownload may just be being nice to you for whatever reason but it states this on payout page....

"Your requested payout will always be paid out between Friday and Monday. Make sure that you always request a payout before Friday.

Four-digit sums ($$$$) can take up to a month and is part of the normal procedure of payment."

So if you're not following that you can't really say that they've forgotten you.
Don't tell me the rules lol. I haven't just been using Download for 3 days, I've been using it for years. So I know exactly that you have to pay out before Friday, should.

I checked again, in fact I clicked payout 3 times on Fridays and it was always there. Fits last week but Thursday was my mistake. Well then I'll wait, the world won't end in a week either :)

Maybe download is so nice and pays off after all. If not, I'll wait until next week :) it's not the end of the world

Back