ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Not sure why I'm getting emails about a three year old thread... but I can say this.

Avoid this host with all costs. It's nothing but a Rapidgator wannabe, and is no where near user friendly.

Besides.. why are we paying each other for downloads, when you can purchase the media directly from source?
Rhetorical question... we don't. No wonder file hosts are coming and going at an accelerated rate.. those like this just plain suck.

Not sure why I'm getting emails about a three year old thread... but I can say this.

Avoid this host with all costs. It's nothing but a Rapidgator wannabe, and is no where near user friendly.

Besides.. why are we paying each other for downloads, when you can purchase the media directly from source?
Rhetorical question... we don't. No wonder file hosts are coming and going at an accelerated rate.. those like this just plain suck.

Thanks to your feedback we are encouraged and will make every effort to continue to exist for the next 10 years.

what traffic do I have to generate that in my account the PPD is blocked, you do so much prices to activate the PPD on an account, on my account I have 46 referals I have a site with Total Users: 73096 all active on my filefostin I make an average of 61595 downloads per day, and you tell me to generate traffic? but please i will take my users elsewhere

Hello boys and girls,it is a pleasure to be here.

I have tested this host, but it is not working well. Right now I'm testing the PPD this happens...

Different countries, always max24reached, makes no sense.

I've already talked to support, they say everything is fine. wow...

Thanks ...
Max 24 reached means that the person has downloaded more than 3 times from DDOWNLOAD in 24 hours, not just from you.

Hello boys and girls,it is a pleasure to be here.

I have tested this host, but it is not working well. Right now I'm testing the PPD this happens...

Different countries, always max24reached, makes no sense.

I've already talked to support, they say everything is fine. wow...

Thanks ...
hey van
I had also that a few times but generated by users
It would be interesting to know what that value means.

Back