ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
I'm sorry, when will the payment be made for those who did not receive payment this week,
best regards
always request payout on thursday and you get it between friday and monday:

It's also written on https://ddownload.com/request_money.html

Your requested payout will always be paid out between Friday and Monday. Make sure that you always request a payout before Friday.

Four-digit sums ($$$$) can take up to a month and is part of the normal procedure of payment.

also discussed a couple of times in this thread. Hope this is helpful enough, but then again... WHY READ through a thread, right?

always request payout on thursday and you get it between friday and monday:

It's also written on https://ddownload.com/request_money.html

Your requested payout will always be paid out between Friday and Monday. Make sure that you always request a payout before Friday.

Four-digit sums ($$$$) can take up to a month and is part of the normal procedure of payment.

also discussed a couple of times in this thread. Hope this is helpful enough, but then again... WHY READ through a thread, right?
I wanted the payment on Wednesday last week 09.12.21
I asked because I couldn't get it today is tuesday
@lila
Post automatically merged:

sorry 29.12.21

Last edited:
@gumboy21

If you made the payment on the dec 29th and didn't get it by now, you better open a ticket and this is why:

1. Alexander isn't always online on here
2. Support tickets have another attention level than a thread
3. mistakes happen and the majority of us are just 'users', if a mistake happens, they can have a look and take care of it, all we can do is literally NOTHING

so take 37 seconds of your life and open a ticket <3 hopefully you'll get your money asap and all the best in 2022

@gumboy21

If you made the payment on the dec 29th and didn't get it by now, you better open a ticket and this is why:

1. Alexander isn't always online on here
2. Support tickets have another attention level than a thread
3. mistakes happen and the majority of us are just 'users', if a mistake happens, they can have a look and take care of it, all we can do is literally NOTHING

so take 37 seconds of your life and open a ticket <3 hopefully you'll get your money asap and all the best in 2022
Opening a ticket is no problem
Alexander would always explain some of it was paid, some of it just because anyway i better open a ticket thanks.. @lila

@ddownload.com - just wanna let you know there seems to be a small bug in the login screen.

1. try to log in with wrong password,
2. get the wrong user details screen
3. enter correct password then submit
4. there'll be another error about an incomplete captcha, but the captcha doesn't show on the wrong user details screen.
5. Then captcha shows, and you can login.

Not major, but can be annoying.

Back