ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
400 downloads are nothing. Take a look at your detailed statistics. The 400 downloads include not counted ones (MAX24_REACHED) and different country tiers.
Post automatically merged:

You're complaining about bad sales and downloads in nearly every topic on wjunction. I already told you in rapidgator topic, think about what you can do better.

Now i saw your download number and now I am 100% sure that it is up to you, as I suspected it was weeks ago.

Just a tip @mohsen - switch to PPD and give it a try. DDownload is mostly a PPD host in my opinion.

Here Official Thread for all problem . with 400 Download Daily in Nitro or RapidGator every 3-4 days have one sales but here i can't reach minimum payment.

I want to know How work this site if we can't earn sales form PPS and not have good rate PPD.

Also you in all thread just with Big font and Different color want say all host are good when other user not earn good . i think you don't live in earth. maybe are in space

Also i have before PPD

2021-01-13
159 / €0.1299​
€0
€0
€0.1299​
2021-01-14
233 / €0.1508​
€0
€0
€0.1508​
2021-01-15
306 / €0.1702​
€0
€0
€0.1702​
2021-01-16
434 / €0.2077​
€0
€0
€0.2077​
2021-01-17
221 / €0.1124​
€0
€0
€0.1124​

How earn €5.00 from 400 Download?
all your ddl is not in the 'tier 1' and less then 500 Mb Perhaps

Here Official Thread for all problem . with 400 Download Daily in Nitro or RapidGator every 3-4 days have one sales but here i can't reach minimum payment.

I want to know How work this site if we can't earn sales form PPS and not have good rate PPD.

Also you in all thread just with Big font and Different color want say all host are good when other user not earn good . i think you don't live in earth. maybe are in space
Faut savoir quoi poster et qui cibler et avoir la bonne taille de fichier voila pour clore ce sujet

Last edited:

First problem: "we" > you can't speak for others. Most people are very satisfied with ddownload.
Second problem: "can't" You don't know if you can't > you only don't.

Not all topics, i only post in topics if i'm actively using this host. I think it's fact, you expect much money from 400 downloads a day. Take some effort into your "work" and come back after reaching >10,000 a day and we can talk about money again.

LAST, BUT NOT LEAST:

i think you don't live in earth. maybe are in space

That's true. I don't live IN earth, i'm living ON earth. If YOU're living IN earth, it would be an explanation of your bad download numbers.
It almost works like desecration of a corpse when a dead person tries to make money with uploads.

Blm Fight Me GIF by Holly Logan

@ mohsen here are some stats from a Friend, who started 2 months ago Uploading and Posting Links, almost daily:

As you can see it is possible to earn some Cash via PPD @ ddownlaod but you need some more downloads then 400 for that.

10000 downloads daily would be nice to have :heart_eyes_cat: and should be reachable if you really want it, in a Year. ;)

Ops saw your message 2 late. ^^

Last edited:
i have not changed anything on my end. Im using pyhton + requests module to upload.
the problem started a couple days ago..

Open support Ticket here https://support.ddownload.com they will gonna add it to whitelist, Then it should work again.

First batch of payments closed now!

Other batch will be closed on monday! also we will close some big payments on monday!

Thank you for working with us

Last edited:
Back