ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
I have now accurately logged 100 sales. Of those, I have only been credited for 25. This is the biggest scam going on here. And it is getting worse and worse. The support keeps telling me that there are many conditions that lead to the sale not being credited. To be exact there is a 25% chance to get one at all. This is just a rip off. Apparently they don't want the users here to earn anything but in the end only ddownload gets more and more money.
Post automatically merged:

The support then even tells that he could check this and change something about it. Of course he can. Only nothing changes here. On the contrary. The users are being cheated more and more. There are now too many factors that speak for the fact that one is simply ripped off here.

Stop using our Service if you dont like it. There are many other competitors here which are much better than us. Which also others say it always but still use our service. Just in case for your information.

We do not force you and others to use our system. So simple. We have a system that runs, if it didn't we wouldn't exist as long as we do.

If you are not satisfied with PPS's compensation, there is PPD which also offers high compensation.

In this day and age where entire payment methods can be bypassed, replaced and lost, we must also limit many risks. Unfortunately, there are also many premium customers who, despite having premium accounts, claim Paypal refunds and thus put our Paypal accounts at risk all the time. It is unfortunately no longer what it used to be. We are happy that we atleast can offer a few payment methods anymore. We lost a lot of payment methods the last one year already.

Last edited:
on dashboard say my payment request is now "paid" but i still didnt reecied nothing on my paupal account

Exchanger like Webmoney, Paypal or others take little bit on our Exchanger. Did you receive it now?

why you don't check my inbox msg?

I will check now, sorry for that

Screenshot-3.png

My first payout Status marked PAID but got nothing to my WMZ purse. Kindly check.

Please let me know your Webmoney Purse. Five transaction has been completed already but one WMZ purse was unverified or wrong.

Exchanger like Webmoney, Paypal or others take little bit on our Exchanger. Did you receive it now?

I will check now, sorry for that

Please let me know your Webmoney Purse. Five transaction has been completed already but one WMZ purse was unverified or wrong.

I got my payout in WMZ purse after few hours. Thanks for payment. This is my first payout from DDOWNLOAD. that's why.

I don't know about paypal payments. I'm using crypto payout options.

DDownload told us that they use an external exchanger for payouts. This exchanger does take an ad. fee of around 10%.

@vvtube

Using paralel downloads you can get up to aprox. 200 MB /s.

Last edited:
I don't know about paypal payments. I'm using crypto payout options.

DDownload told us that they use an external exchanger for payouts. This exchanger does take an ad. fee of around 10%.

@vvtube

Using paralel downloads you can get up to aprox. 200 MB /s.
if i buy a premium service plan , can i share instant download links to my premium users ?

Back