Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Please fix the problem
my earnings are lost,

Done that

Ddownload is to be blamed for current ppd crisis. When you will promote ppd and then will start promoting pps once host gets popular. The ppd affiliates will never opt for pps, as they are not confident of bringing sales.

This is not a crisis. More like prevention.
Through this decision, we have been able to curb a lot of fake downloads because we now have the obligation to check all accounts.

guys you should check how many sales they are stolen. Thats so crazy. I use just pps and check it now since 1 week. You can see if someone use your reflink or download something and buy a premium account. First you will see his mail adress under My referrals. If they buy a premium account more than 70-80% are removed and you got no sale. I know that they blocked a vpn sale but i mean the most user are using a vpn and if you use that filehoster with pps for a long time you will get less and less sales. This system is so stupid and is just for ddownload to get everything of you sales
Post automatically merged:

and i ask some of friends which have the same problem. Its just a rip off system !

Last edited:
guys you should check how many sales they are stolen. Thats so crazy. I use just pps and check it now since 1 week. You can see if someone use your reflink or download something and buy a premium account. First you will see his mail adress under My referrals. If they buy a premium account more than 70-80% are removed and you got no sale. I know that they blocked a vpn sale but i mean the most user are using a vpn and if you use that filehoster with pps for a long time you will get less and less sales. This system is so stupid and is just for ddownload to get everything of you sales
Post automatically merged:

and i ask some of friends which have the same problem. Its just a rip off system !

Not this again. We have already had more than enough users who have reported something like this.

How many times do I have to explain this. I do it anyway.

If a user wants to buy a premium account via Pay-Per-Sale, there are some factors that have to be considered.

- Which customer segment do you address, with which tools do the users download from you? Because that also plays a very big role.
- The affiliate IDs are replaced as soon as the user downloads a file it is replaced with the uploader of his ID. (No matter if via browser or tools like JDownloader).
- It was still an issue with VPN. Currently not as common as before. (Paypal payments still have issues with VPN because our merchant rejected the most because many paypal accounts are blocked).
- The sales all run via session cookies. That means, as soon as a user closes the tab and opens something else, the SESSION is replaced again.

I ask you not to shoot at us all the time with this thing. Yes we are not perfect, we don't have a perfect system. But at least we try to make it as good as possible. As well as we always pay out our affiliate users.

If you don't like the system at all, then I ask you to go to the competitors. They are better than us.

sounds good. I mean you block a lot of things. Its just impossible to get a sale. I mean i write down every sale i got the last 14 days and i got just 1 or 2 sale from 10. The other 8 to 9 sale are removed. The same issues has a lot of other customers. But allright it is what it is.

It seems that PPD earnings are fixed. The last 3 days are like they always were. Thanks Ddownload.
Waiting now a reply about FTP issues. Using VPN but even setting current IP, FTP connection and ZOOM uploader not work.
Will wait.

It seems that PPD earnings are fixed. The last 3 days are like they always were. Thanks Ddownload.
Waiting now a reply about FTP issues. Using VPN but even setting current IP, FTP connection and ZOOM uploader not work.
Will wait.

Please let me know your ddownload.com Email over PM here

free account delete file fast ???
i upload 10tb RG and DD!!
But RG delete 1-2 tb only,DD delete 8 tb???

We store files for 60 days not more for inactive ones

Back