ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
As I said guys, I get my hourly wage and the admin had told me I can be transparent. In the end, you want all to be treated fairly.

However, for a very long time pay-per-sale users were treated very unfairly while all the PPD users with their fake bots and fake tools could somehow screw with the stats to make money (But not all PPD Users faked their stats of course). But then the users who generated sales couldn't really earn money because someone else faked their stats in the end. That is not fair.

And this business model does not work 100% if there is no balance. You can't pay everyone very well at the other end. Unfortunately, you can't.
Post automatically merged:

If this is correct - why is our income now halved?

With your arguments it should be reduced by 10%...not 50%.

It honestly depends on which portals you upload them to. If it is 10mb to 150mb files, the probability is very high that many users prefer to download the files as free users than premium users. Unfortunately, I can hardly control that.

I can look at your account if you want.

I don't know if the PPD table will be adjusted. It was once a topic that for smaller files more is compensated, that the chances are now smaller that it is premium users who download the files. Small files are mostly used by free users because you hardly need premium for it.

Last edited:
good bye ddownload 2 hours and all my download dont count 0 you will regret your decision believe us I will stop use your service
Post automatically merged:

In any case, the admins want to follow the same strategy as the competitor. Thus, in my eyes, this would only be Rapidgator.

Pay-Per-Download is unfortunately massively abused with bots and fake downloads. Of course, this is not fair for users who use it legitimately, but you can not control everyone. That was also the email conversation I had with the head admin a month ago. The devs told me the same thing.

So the sale logic was lifted that now every sale is counted. Also from VPN users. Before that was not the case.

This is intended to make it fair for all users. Also for webmasters who always wanted to use ddownload but could not.

The experience is, however, that ddownload more than 90% only premium users use. Thus, this would be a minimal effect. But of course that is up to everyone, I do not force anyone to use ddownload.
all uploadeur use your service because you have a good ppd and know you change it you will regret it unfortnually and i am the first one that you will lose and it will no longer be used in my site

Last edited:
As I said, we do not force anyone to use DDownload. Of course, competitors stimulate the business.

We know why DDownload was so popular with pay-per-download. Because you simply made good money with it. However, our system was completely abused for that very reason and that is hardly fair. That's why this decision.

As I said, we do not force anyone to use DDownload. Of course, competitors stimulate the business.

We know why DDownload was so popular with pay-per-download. Because you simply made good money with it. However, our system was completely abused for that very reason and that is hardly fair. That's why this decision.
Its not a reason to sanction honest uploaders its impossible for me to continue to use your service in my website in this conditions I have 0$ SINCE MORE THAN 2 hours it is simply unacceptable good bye

Its not a reason to sanction honest uploaders its impossible for me to continue to use your service in my website in this conditions I have 0$ SINCE MORE THAN 2 hours it is simply unacceptable good bye

Can you please provide me your Email which you use on ddownload.com
Im just curious and give a look into this

You guys are punishing everyone? so is that fair in your opinion?

As I said. We do not force you to use ddownload. There are plenty of other alternatives for PPD earnings. In case you don't want to use us anymore, thank you anyway for using ddownload until today.
Very unprofessional and pitty reply , Was i said you are forcing me to upload?

We are using your affiliate program, we are partners , so you telling me no one is allowed to ask you why you are doing this horrible things and playing with uploaders?

Who you think we are? idiots? slaves?

Very unprofessional and pitty reply , Was i said your are forcing me to upload?

We are using your affiliate program, we are partners , so you telling me no one is allowed to ask you why you are doing this horrible things and playing with uploaders?

Who you think we are? idiots? slaves?
hey dude, learn to read. this changes was anounced months ago. if you dont like it, leave it.

people with files under 100MB should go to dropapk or else. everyone else have most premium traffic.

Back